Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Various Callouts

Various Callouts 1.0.7

No permission to download

JBuzz826

JBuzz826 submitted a new resource:

Various Callouts - VariousCallouts is a callout pack designed to bring more realism to LSPDFR patrols.

VariousCallouts (Build 1.0.4)

VariousCallouts is a plugin for LSPDFR that adds 28 callouts to your LSPDFR patrol experience.

All download instructions are available here or in the download itself:

Install instructions:

Download and unzip VariousCallouts.zip folder

Extract the VariousCallouts.ddl file and VariousCallouts.pdb file to > Grand Theft Auto V > plugins > LSPDFR
Then extract the VariousCallouts Audio Folder to >Grand Theft Auto V > lspdfr > audio > scanner folder...

Read more about this resource...

Hey all,

I am planning an update for this. However my college classes start tomorrow and it’ll be a while before I can actually update plus my work schedule has been crazy lately since I’ve taken on a leadership role within my department.

Just FYI. I am working on an update. Thank you all for your continued support.

I don't have permission to download your file, i just need to update it.

I don't have permission to download your file, i just need to update it.

You will probably need to re verify your account on here. I know MU staff did a major update which is why. After you’ve done that you should be able to download it. However I haven’t made any updates to Various callouts in a while. Been extremely busy and plus I got sick this last weekend.

You will probably need to re verify your account on here. I know MU staff did a major update which is why. After you’ve done that you should be able to download it. However I haven’t made any updates to Various callouts in a while. Been extremely busy and plus I got sick this last weekend.
Thank you for your reply, I was able to download it after following what you told me, awesome callouts by the way. You don't need anything else after adding this to my game. Thanks.

Hi, this sounds like an awesome callout pack. But how do I download this? It says "no permission" but I have verified my account. Thanks.

Actually no worries, I have figured it out. All good, thanks!

JBuzz826 updated Various Callouts with a new update entry:

Various Callouts 1.0.6

ChangeLog:
- Updated for current version of LSPDFR.
- Revamped blip colors for each callout
- Added new notifications as additional information for the callouts.
- Added new peds to the gang fight callouts (Now gang members)

Future Plans:

Will be adding more callouts and expanding the locations across the entire Los Santos, County, Blaine County area. Stay tuned for future updates.
Making more gang callouts with rest of gangs in Los Santos.

Read the rest of this update entry...

Downloaded and tried to install but the DLL file was missing from the decompressed folder. Tried copying the DLL from the compressed version and it disappeared from the LSPDFR directory. Tried downloading several times but this happened each time.

Downloaded and tried to install but the DLL file was missing from the decompressed folder. Tried copying the DLL from the compressed version and it disappeared from the LSPDFR directory. Tried downloading several times but this happened each time.

SlimInAR,

I am sorry to hear you're having an issue. That's weird. I just tested this and am not able to replicate the issue. Try decompressing again once downloaded.

SlimInAR,

I am sorry to hear you're having an issue. That's weird. I just tested this and am not able to replicate the issue. Try decompressing again once downloaded.
Seemed to work today, have installed it and will give it a try. Thanks for the content.

Back