Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Various Callouts

Various Callouts 1.0.7

No permission to download
VariousCallouts (Build 1.0.7)

VariousCallouts is a plugin for LSPDFR that adds 31 callouts to your LSPDFR patrol experience.

All download instructions are available here or in the download itself:

Install instructions:

Download and unzip VariousCallouts.zip folder

Extract the VariousCallouts.ddl file and VariousCallouts.pdb file to > Grand Theft Auto V > plugins > LSPDFR
Then extract the VariousCallouts Audio Folder to >Grand Theft Auto V > lspdfr > audio > scanner folder

Requirements
- LSPDFR 0.4.9 (or higher)
- RagePluginHook 1.87 (or higher)

Optional but not required

- Open All Interiors (Highly Recommended for residential burglary)
- Stop The Ped by Bejoljo (Highly Recommended)
- Ultimate Backup by Bejoljo (Highly Recommended)
- Grammar Police (Highly Recommended)
- Immersive Dispatch (Highly Reccomended)

- San Andreas CompuLite Charges and Citations by JBuzz826
- Realistic Question and Answers for STP by JBuzz826

Features:

- Adds several and different dialogs in the pack.
- Adds a variety of possibilities to each callout scenario
- In this pack are currently 28 callouts for LSPDFR. (See the callouts below)
- Customizable keys for dialogs and to force your current active callout to end.
Press the "Y" key for communication dialog with a suspect.
Press the "END" key to force the callout to end.
- Version checker to let you know, if there is a new version out for VariousCallouts and LSPDFR.
- There are over 40 locations for each callout.
- You can enable/disable the callouts you want in the .ini .

Current Callouts
- Store Robbery In Progress
- Reports of a Person With a Weapon
- Reports of a Gang Shootout
- Residential Burglary
- Drug Deal
- Warrant Service
- Disturbance
- 911Report of Loud Music
- Reports of a Person walking on the LS highway network.
- Welfare Check Request
- 911 HangUp
- Gang Fight
- Suspicious Activity
- Rape
- Public Disturbance
- Suspicious Person
- Animal On the loose
- Intoxicated person on private property.
- Large Fight in progress at bar
- Grand Theft Auto
- Commercial Grand Theft Auto
- Trespassing
- Mental Health Crisis
- Mental Health Crisis (Subject has a weapon)
- Public Intoxication
- Active Shooter
- Small Fight In Progress
- Active Shooter with multiple victims (Mass Shooting)
- Disorderly Conduct at Hospital (3 locations for now.)
- Restraining Order (Serve a restraining order against a suspect.)
- Large Gang Fight

ChangeLog:
- Added new locations for 911 Disorderly Conduct call.
- Added new Gang fight and shooting locations.
- Added new callout. Large Gang Fight.
- Revamped the 911 Loud Music Callout. Re did the entire code. Added new animations and more peds.

Future Plans:

Will be adding more callouts and expanding the locations across the entire Los Santos, County, Blaine County area. Stay tuned for future updates.
Making more gang callouts with rest of gangs in Los Santos.

Terms of service and End User License Agreement:

By agreeing to the use of this plugin for lspdfr you hereby agree to the following.

By downloading and using any of the following plugin/s: VariousCallouts, San Andreas CompuLite Charges and Citations and Penal Code Realistic and Lore, Realistic Q/A for STP, Realistic and Lore Friendly Search Items for STP.

You hereby agree to the following license agreement:

You are not allowed to reupload the plugin/s on a 3rd party website such as lcpdfr.com, gta5mods.com. This modification is exclusively here at Modifications Universe and GTAPoliceMods.com.
You are forbidden to distribute the content on any 3rd party program. This also includes Discord or any other option to distribute the plugin.
If you have found this plugin/s on another website or in a program, you are not allowed to download and use the plugin.

You are forbidden to modify, decompile or sell any of the plugins listed above. In addition, you are not allowed to claim any of the above mentioned plugins as your own.

If you disagree with any part of the license then you are not allowed to download and use any of the above mentioned plugins. The material here is copyright 2021 to JBuzz826.
Reactions: Jjay
Author
JBuzz826
Downloads
Views
First release
Last update
Rating
5.00 star(s) 2 ratings

More resources from JBuzz826

Latest updates

1. Various Callouts 1.0.7

- Added new locations for 911 Disorderly Conduct call. - Added new Gang fight and shooting...
  2. Various Callouts 1.0.6

ChangeLog: - Updated for current version of LSPDFR. - Revamped blip colors for each callout -...
  3. Various Callouts 1.0.5 update log

- Added new call Disorderly Conduct at the Hospital. - Added new audio for Animal On Highway...

Latest reviews

Had the trespassing call tonight and it was slick. Responded to someone taking pics of a house they wanted to use in a movie..hell yeah!!
JBuzz826
JBuzz826
Thank you RyWilson for the review. However I don’t believe that was my callout. I just looked at the code and it didn’t have that in it. Sounds like someone else’s callout. I can’t take credit for that.
I like the new calls, however, I have noticed that the mass shooting calls marks all individuals involved with a red blip. And this isn't exactly bug but with the way the ai is for the shooting callouts, especially the mass shooting. callouts, the issue with the normal shooting callout is that occasionally the ai will be dogpiled when the player pulls up on scene, a similar thing with the mass shooting however, the problem is that the shooter rarely shoots more than one or two civilians but mainly prefers to target the responding officers. Last but not least the ai seems to wait until the player is a few feet away rather than around the corner.
JBuzz826
JBuzz826
Jjay,

Glad you’re liking the new calls. I will see if I can re adjust the ped blips to another color. Can you send a screenshot to me on discord or on here? I haven’t seen this on the callout testing. The AI peds should be running away and the shooter should be shooting as many as he can. He will eventually target the player as it gets closer but should be more than a few feet.

I’ll see what I can do to adjust that. I did have 60 peds (victims) in one test build but I ran into a similar issue there with the peds “dog piling” on another. I’ll run some more tests. ;)
This is a bit of a stupid question but why did this as well as all of your other files on lspdfr get taken down?
JBuzz826
JBuzz826
While I appreciate the 5 star review, I will answer your question as best as I can.

Last week my callout pack plugin was hidden from view from the public because of another developer who actually violated my terms of service and decompiled my code and apparently thought our code was similar for one callout. After some very lengthy discussions with LSPDFR staff I made the difficult decision to pull the plug on all of my other files as well as Various Callouts from lspdfr. After the long discussions with lspdfr staff I can't help but feel they are being biased with this other developer (who I personally think they are either jealous of new and upcoming developers) that they are not listening to me.

After seeing this with a few other developers on lspdfr I see that there is still a "community toxicity" over on lspdfr. It is sad to see and witness this first hand. I will still support lspdfr as it is one of the best modifications to GTAV, to simulate law enforcement duties is awesome. I personally have been a fan since GTAIV days of LCPDFR.

Anyways to save a long discussion on this topic, it was a very difficult decision to make but in the end I am grateful I did. You will find all of my modifications here exclusively on MU.

Best Regards,

JBuzz826
Back