Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Various Callouts

Various Callouts 1.0.7

No permission to download
Had the trespassing call tonight and it was slick. Responded to someone taking pics of a house they wanted to use in a movie..hell yeah!!
JBuzz826
JBuzz826
Thank you RyWilson for the review. However I don’t believe that was my callout. I just looked at the code and it didn’t have that in it. Sounds like someone else’s callout. I can’t take credit for that.
I like the new calls, however, I have noticed that the mass shooting calls marks all individuals involved with a red blip. And this isn't exactly bug but with the way the ai is for the shooting callouts, especially the mass shooting. callouts, the issue with the normal shooting callout is that occasionally the ai will be dogpiled when the player pulls up on scene, a similar thing with the mass shooting however, the problem is that the shooter rarely shoots more than one or two civilians but mainly prefers to target the responding officers. Last but not least the ai seems to wait until the player is a few feet away rather than around the corner.
JBuzz826
JBuzz826
Jjay,

Glad you’re liking the new calls. I will see if I can re adjust the ped blips to another color. Can you send a screenshot to me on discord or on here? I haven’t seen this on the callout testing. The AI peds should be running away and the shooter should be shooting as many as he can. He will eventually target the player as it gets closer but should be more than a few feet.

I’ll see what I can do to adjust that. I did have 60 peds (victims) in one test build but I ran into a similar issue there with the peds “dog piling” on another. I’ll run some more tests. ;)
This is a bit of a stupid question but why did this as well as all of your other files on lspdfr get taken down?
JBuzz826
JBuzz826
While I appreciate the 5 star review, I will answer your question as best as I can.

Last week my callout pack plugin was hidden from view from the public because of another developer who actually violated my terms of service and decompiled my code and apparently thought our code was similar for one callout. After some very lengthy discussions with LSPDFR staff I made the difficult decision to pull the plug on all of my other files as well as Various Callouts from lspdfr. After the long discussions with lspdfr staff I can't help but feel they are being biased with this other developer (who I personally think they are either jealous of new and upcoming developers) that they are not listening to me.

After seeing this with a few other developers on lspdfr I see that there is still a "community toxicity" over on lspdfr. It is sad to see and witness this first hand. I will still support lspdfr as it is one of the best modifications to GTAV, to simulate law enforcement duties is awesome. I personally have been a fan since GTAIV days of LCPDFR.

Anyways to save a long discussion on this topic, it was a very difficult decision to make but in the end I am grateful I did. You will find all of my modifications here exclusively on MU.

Best Regards,

JBuzz826
Back