Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Los Santos Sheriff Megapack

Los Santos Sheriff Megapack 1.1

No permission to download

JCookGrime

Administrator
Staff member
JCookGrime submitted a new resource:

Los Santos Sheriff Megapack - Influenced by LA

A large vehicle pack influenced by Los Angeles Sheriff, Medical Examiner and CA Game Warden.

There is a handful of bugs and some inaccuracies. Im not all concerned with it though.

Join my Discord for cool stuff, and dont be a dick and rip/reupload/resell/claim as yours.. the usually stuff that plagues this community.

These are the included vehicles:

dilettante2 - All amber MX7000 CVPI, Volunteers on Patrol

kindalasdmaro - 2012 Camaro w/ Integrity

lscoroner - 2018 Tahoe w/ Red Arjent...

Read more about this resource...

Hello this mod look insane but after installing everythings gamconfig, heap... added in dlcpacks and in dlclist, when the game is finishing loading it just crash without any error message, any idea why its happening ? i did unistall the mod and the game work now idk why..

When I upload the vehicles to our server, txAdmin cannot find the folder where the vehicles are. So I can't spawn them. I put all the files from Open IV in a stream folder, added a resource LUA file and all the meta files. But it doesn't work.

I got my previous problem fixed. But the lights on the roof don't work for me. I've tried with ELS and without.

Is there any way to make these the default vehicles for sheriff AI?

Can I play Rage MP RP servers with these models? How to install them for Rage?

Can I play Rage MP RP servers with these models? How to install them for Rage?
So I think using the pack is fine, but to be honest Ive never used RageMP so not sure on install instructions, or how it differs with base game.

@

My game crashed and I reinstalled GTA and Steam and it crashes with no crash error or anything i have 5x peds x 5x traffic for config and I have Heap adjuster and packfilelimit as well what can I do to fix it? I did everything as instructed in the "readme"
Its probably the 5x peds 5x traffic. Try swapping in the one that says stock traffic. The extra traffic and peds can be quite taxing on some systems. Also make sure you picked the MORE MODS version of the gameconfig.. lastly make sure you set heapadjuster.ini at 10000 and packfilelimitadjuster at 11684

Its probably the 5x peds 5x traffic. Try swapping in the one that says stock traffic. The extra traffic and peds can be quite taxing on some systems. Also make sure you picked the MORE MODS version of the gameconfig.. lastly make sure you set heapadjuster.ini at 10000 and packfilelimitadjuster at 11684
Why don't they show on my Trainer and Menyoo?? I did everything right no game crashes.. what's the spawn codes or can you recommend
me a menu or trainer?? That can spawn cars with no problems

Why don't they show on my Trainer and Menyoo?? I did everything right no game crashes.. what's the spawn codes or can you recommend
me a menu or trainer?? That can spawn cars with no problem.
Something is wrong with the install, cause they will show up fine. DM me in the discord and Ill help you.

Good morning,
I would like to download the pack but I don't have permission, how can I do it?
THANKS

Back