Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Realistic and Lore Search Items for StopThePed

Realistic and Lore Search Items for StopThePed 1.2

No permission to download
Credits and shoutouts!
Attached are some custom search items I had made for StopThePed. I have been working on this file for several months. I want to give a HUGE shoutout to @Ghnty5 for his excellent work on Ultimate Police Pack. In this file I have listed several weapons (real life) and many lore items plus illegal narcotics and many other illegal items.(Red)
I have added a lot of suspicious items(Yellow) to this file as well as normal items.(Green)

Please enjoy this in your lspdfr patrols.

****************************************************************************************
Disclaimer and agreement for Realistic and Lore Search Items for Stop The Ped
by JBuzz826 and Next Level Policing Mods.

Terms of service and End User License Agreement:

By agreeing to the use of this plugin for lspdfr you hereby agree to the following.

By downloading and using any of the following plugin/s: VariousCallouts, San Andreas CompuLite Charges and Citations and Penal Code Realistic and Lore, Realistic Q/A for STP, Realistic and Lore Friendly Search Items for STP.

You hereby agree to the following license agreement:

You are not allowed to reupload the plugin/s on a 3rd party website such as lcpdfr.com, gta5mods.com or any other gta 5 modification website. This modification is exclusively here at Modifications Universe.
You are forbidden to distribute the content on any 3rd party program. This also includes Discord or any other option to distribute the plugin.

If you have found this plugin/s on another website or in a program, you are not allowed to download and use the plugin.

You are forbidden to modify, decompile or sell any of the plugins listed above. In addition, you are not allowed to claim any of the above mentioned plugins as your own.

If you disagree with any part of the license then you are not allowed to download and use any of the above mentioned plugins.

The material here is copyright 2021 to JBuzz826.
Author
JBuzz826
Downloads
Views
First release
Last update
Rating
0.00 star(s) 0 ratings

More resources from JBuzz826

Back