Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Realistic Questions and Answers for StopThePed

Realistic Questions and Answers for StopThePed 1.9.1

No permission to download
************************************************************************************************************************************

This is my biggest LSPDFR project I have ever worked on and I am proud to release this to the community. I want to thank those that were a HUGE HELP with this project and by HUGE I mean really BIG. I want to Thank @Reddington [RED] and Baby Yoda (Bejoljo Discord) for assisting me with being a second set of eyes as I missed code and had a few errors here and there. They also motivated me to continue when I almost gave up on this project. So Thank You both!

I also want to Thank my Beta Tester @walmartdude00 for helping me test this. Without the help of these awesome individuals I would not have finished this project.

I also want to Thank @BejoIjo for his assistance in answering a few questions about the coding of the file and I want to thank @Sereous313 for his input as well. Also credit to Sereous313 for his Ultimate Questions and Answers files for Stop The Ped. His Q&A motivated me to create this pack.

I will say this project took me over three straight weeks to fix and rewrite code. I started this project a while ago and it got put on the back burner as I was still learning code and working on other projects for LSPDFR.

So this pack contains more realistic dialogue between law enforcement and civilians in Los Santos. Plenty of F bombs included from both parties. Also many different options and also I created a section just for mental health issues as some callout packs now feature mental health callouts. Which goes hand in hand with my San Andreas CompuLite Charges and Citations.
Another piece of code (That I rewrote) is Miranda Rights. You can now read arrestee's Miranda Rights.

**************************************************************************************
Installation Instructions,

Navigate to your Grand Theft Auto V folder, plugins, LSPDFR, StopThePed

Replace the Custom Questions and Traffic Stop Questions files into the StopThePed Folder.

Enjoy!
**********************************************************************************

Disclaimer,
You do not have my permission to edit or modify this attached file. Also do not upload to LCPDFR.com or GTA5Mods or any other GTAV modding website and claim it as your own.

Also I am not responsible
for any damage your game may experience. If you follow the instructions, you shouldn't have any problems.
Thank you,

*********************************************************************************************
You can grab Bejoljo's StopThePed here https://bejoijo256.wixsite.com/bejoijo

*********************************************************************************************
Known Bugs**
Text size goes out of the STP Question Window. I am aware of this bug.
Author
JBuzz826
Downloads
Views
First release
Last update
Rating
0.00 star(s) 0 ratings

More resources from JBuzz826

Back