Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
FORD F350 PARK RANGER WITH WHELEN LIBERTY [ELS]

FORD F350 PARK RANGER WITH WHELEN LIBERTY [ELS] 1.0

No permission to download
Ford F350 Park Ranger with Whelen Liberty

- pranger Ford F350 extra_10 = Toolbox

(Note:These extras are vehicle equipment that you enable/disable using a trainer)

The Light setup and Livery are both Fictional

The vehicle has ELS Takedowns and Alley lights.

VEHICLE MODEL INSTALLATION:

To install the vehicles simply place all of the vehicle files at the following path using OPENIV make sure to be in edit mode.

\mods\update\x64\dlcpacks\patchday19ng\dlc.rpf\x64\levels\gta5\vehicles.rpf

or at the latest patchdayxng

ELS VCF/XML INSTALLATION

(Lights will not work without them at all)

To install simply place the provided vcf file at this path.

Grand Theft Auto V\ELS\pack_default

All Blues Installation(OPTIONAL):

All blues are included in the file to install simply find the ytd files using open IV go in edit mode and drag and drop the textures in the ytds files.

Also for correct environmental lighting use the ELS VCFs in the all blues folder.

Video Preview:

DISCLAIMERS:

- PLEASE DO NOT RIP OR REUPLOAD THIS FILE OR PARTS OF IT ANYWHERE. PLEASE RESPECT THE WORK SOMEONE ELSE HAS DONE.

- I WOULDN'T BE ABLE TO MAKE THIS WITHOUT ALL OF THE PEOPLE MENTIONED IN THE CREDITS.

- IF I FORGOT ANYONE/ANYTHING IN THE CREDITS LET ME KNOW AND I WILL FIX IT ASAP.

- USE THIS MOD AT YOUR OWN RISK I AM NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR ANY DAMAGES TO YOUR GAME IF YOU SOMEHOW MESS THIS UP!!! ALSO USE A MODS FOLDER.

- IF THERE IS SOMETHING WRONG WITH THE VEHICLES SUCH AS BUGS, LODs ETC DON'T LEAVE NEGATIVE REVIEWS SAYING "ITS BROKEN" LEAVE A COMMENT AND TELL ME WHAT IS WRONG SO I CAN FIX IT.

- DON'T LEAVE BAD REVIEWS BECAUSE YOU CAN'T INSTALL THE VEHICLE OR NEED HELP WITH INSTALLATION USE THE COMMENTS SECTION YOU WILL BE IGNORED IN THE REVIEWS.

- ALSO REVIEWS SAYING "YOUR VEHICLE SUCKS" ETC ARE NOT HELPFUL SAY WHAT YOU LIKE WHAT YOU DON'T SO YOU GIVE ME PROPER FEEDBACK.

Known bugs:

-Dirt mapping is messed up; will fix when i get the time for it

FAQ:

Q:Will you add this or this or remove this part of equipment/lights from the vehicle?

A:NO, the vehicle is fictional its based on my imagination this is how i like it

Q:My lights are null or too dim how can i fix it?

A:You need a custom visualsettings.dat for bright emergency lights (for example Radiance V).

Q:My windows and lightbar have tint how to fix?

A:Either take the tint off with a trainer or go at you vehicle meta and replace this line under the vehicle slot that has the issue.

<diffuseTint value="0x00FFFFFF" />

(you shouldn't have this issue with this model since i fixed it)

Q:Am i allowed to make and post Skins/Liveries for this vehicle pack?

A:By all means you can this is why templates are included but please DO NOT REUPLOAD THE VEHICLE FILES.

You are only allowed to upload the textures you made in the vehicle texture session.

(PS: If i don't have templates included its because i forgot to upload them

you can always check which base model is which by looking in the credits and get the template through the dev file)

Q:I want you to make me custom cars for my five m community/make this Non-ELS from ELS and vice versa/do this request/commision can you do it for me?

A:Sorry but i dont have the time for it and i don't do them anyway. However i do appreciate your offers and i am charmed.

CREDITS:

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Credits for Dev parts
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

BASE MODEL:

2010 Ford F350 Super Duty uploaded by Walters

- 2010 Ford F350 by DSF Ripped by DMN,
- Converted to GTA IV by Lildunkboi,
- 3DS Template by IronicRainbow,
- Door And Wheel Bugs fixed by Codex12,
- HD interior installed by OfficerWalters,
- Seats from TheHurks 16 Charger,
- Ford logos mapped by Walters,
- Converted to GTA V and edited by Walters.
BackRack:
- 3D Model by Mattesolo,
- Converted to GTA V by Walters.

LIGHTS:

- Whelen Liberty modeled by RoegonTV

- Whelen Avenger® Super-LED® Dash Light scratch modeled, textured, and converted to GTA V by HDgamerzPC

- Whelen linz6 scratch modeled by Five0/OfficerFive0
- converted to gta 5 by Five0/OfficerFive0
- emis textures by cj24

Generic LED Light Package uploaded by Bueno

- Modeled and textured by Bueno
- Extensive support from Voodoo
(used the emissive textures from this resource)

EQUIPMENT:

- M16 Assault Rifle:
- Modeled By holymaness on TurboSquid,
- Textured By holymaness,
- Purchased By Walters,
- Converted To GTA V By Walters.

- Remington m870 Tactical Shotgun:
- Modeled By WarHead3D on TurboSquid,
- Textured By WarHead3D,
- Purchased By Walters,
- Converted To GTA V By Walters.

Gun Mount uploaded by Black Jesus

- Made by Black Jesus

- Base Console box 3d creation by panos_zaf using 3ds max student edition.
- Converted to GTA V by panos_zaf.
- Clucking Bell coffee cup by Rockstar, texture by Rockstar.
- Ecola can by Rockstar, texture by Rockstar

- Motorola APX 8500 ALL-BAND P25 MOBILE RADIO & PMMN4097 MIC
- Radio and mic scratch made by 0taku
- Textures made by 0taku

- Federal Signal Touchmaster Delta siren box by OfficerUnderwood

Hazard Systems Slic Controller uploaded by Bulldog Designs

- Bulldog Designs

- Generic Laptop Stand scratch modeled, textured, and converted to GTA V by HDgamerzPC

- Panasonic Toughbook CF-51 by OfficerUnderwood

Decatur Radar Equipment uploaded by HDgamerzPC

- Decatur Genesis I scratch modeled, textured, and converted to GTA V by HDgamerzPC
- Decatur Genesis II Select scratch modeled, textured, and converted to GTA V by HDgamerzPC
- Decatur Dash Mounted Radar scratch modeled, textured, and converted to GTA V by HDgamerzPC

- Garmin Navigation created from scratch and textured by Thero

LoJack uploaded by CAP'N CRUNCH

- Credits to LoJack for their design
- LoJack Modeled by CAP'N CRUNCH, Textured by CAP'N CRUNCH. Textures by CAP'N CRUNCH. Converted to V by CAP'N CRUNCH
- Screenshots by CAP'N CRUNCH

Tractor Supply Co Toolbox uploaded by Walters

- Toolbox By Custom_Car_Garage,
- Textured By Custom_Car_Garage,
- Converted To GTA V By OfficerWalters.

LIVERIES:

Livery made by panos_zaf it is Fictional but somewhat inspired by Greene county rangers

Notes by panoszaf

All of the pieces were assembled by panoszaf and made into a Park Ranger Vehicle

FIrst of all i want to thank all of the people above who made the dev parts and uploaded them for Free unlocked. It is hard to find good dev parts so thank you to everyone who uploads dev parts for free
If i forgot anything/anyone in the credits please let me know and i will add you/fix it.

Also i want to thank people who make tutorials on how to make vehicles in gta v such as BlackJesus and BritishGamer88 since there aren't many tutorials out there either i wouldnt be able to do anything in zmodeler without those tutorials

I also want to thank British from blucoatnetworks for getting me into making cars and helping me getting started with zmodeler

program used to make the vehicles was zmodeler 3
program used to edit some of the textures was paint.net
program used to scratch make a few parts were 3ds max student edition

ss1.png.062ca37e22b563194cf537a60c536015.png
ss2.png.5fda2a656429c5f72b7a5e5da90a189e.png
ss3.png.b6fc83bc1a910b8e9f7e0e6b4c0858bf.png
ss4.png.b0541fef436f5cb3c4c1e42c3a0f30d9.png
ss5.png.4ec415ca2ed0327e68de88ed0d664406.png
ss6.png.89a92acda0fb5bb3d305abc171868d55.png
ss7.png.ed837df0e83d957719ebd3f0f7807b5d.png
ss8.png.ba8e04c5af56a5bbaed459cfbee1102a.png
ss9.png.20deecad388821adbb2e7d0025e112a5.png
Author
panos_zaf
Downloads