Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
2014 LOW PROFILE CHEVY TAHOE [WITH FUNCTIONAL VISOR LIGHTS][ELS]

2014 LOW PROFILE CHEVY TAHOE [WITH FUNCTIONAL VISOR LIGHTS][ELS] 1.0

No permission to download
About This File
2014 Chevy Tahoe with functional sunvisor lights

-hoe (addon) 2014 Chevy Tahoe extra_8 = duffle bag and guncase extra_10 = tow hitch extra_12 = proclip mount and phone

" Hello peeps! This is a really low profile vehicle based on an old idea i had, i redid it but this time with a simple tahoe instead of a challenger.

It has a functional sunvisor with lights on where you can flip the sunvisor to hide the lights. It uses the ELS arrowboard function so you do NOT need

any other scripts for it to work. This can be used as an fbi vehicle a us marshal vehicle a gang unit vehicle a detective vehicle or your own personal vehicle you use off duty.

Please note since this is meant to be a low profile/off duty vehicle it has an extreme minimum amount of lights on purpose and has almost no police

equipment in the interior."

VIDEO PREVIEW:

INSTALLATION INSTRUCTIONS:

For easy installation this has been made into an addon dlc that doesnt remove or affect other vehicles.

1) Install a custom gameconfig (if you dont have one already) othewise your game may crash!!! you can find one here: https://el.gta5-mods.com/misc/gta-5-gameconfig-300-cars

2) Using OPENIV go to mods\update\x64\dlcpacks

3) Enable "edit" mode

4) Drag and drop the folder named hoe

5) Go to mods\update\update.rpf\common\data

6) find dlclist.xml

7) Right click on it and click edit

8 ) Above the line </Paths> (EMPHASIS ON THE / it needs to be </Paths> NOT <Paths> and then above not below) add this line: <Item>dlcpacks:/hoe/</Item>

9) Click save

10) Go to Grand Theft Auto V\ELS\pack_default

11) Drag and drop the hoe.xml from the els vcf folder

12) Launch the game and spawn the vehicle using a trainer or using rage console and enjoy patrolling in a low profile sexy tahoe!

Note: To flip the visor lights press ALT + [ as if you were to use an arrowboard (note if you have changed how your cruise lights turn on it also changes this bind meaning

if you have changed your cruise lights to turn on with M you need to press alt + M to flip the visor lights instead.)

Note#2: Since the visor is using the bonnet to work the bonnet doesnt actually open since it is basically the visor lights

DISCLAIMERS:

- PLEASE DO NOT RIP OR REUPLOAD THIS FILE OR PARTS OF IT ANYWHERE. PLEASE REPSECT THE WORK SOMEONE ELSE HAS DONE.

- I WOULDNT BE ABLE TO MAKE THIS WITHOUT ALL OF THE PEOPLE MENTIONED IN THE CREDITS.

- IF I FORGOT ANYONE/ANTYHING IN THE CREDITS LET ME KNOW AND I WILL FIX IT ASAP.

- USE THIS MOD AT YOUR OWN RISK I AM NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR ANY DAMAGES TO YOUR GAME IF YOU SOMEHOW MESS THIS UP!!! ALSO USE A MODS FOLDER.

- IF THERE IS SOMETHING WRONG WITH THE VEHICLES SUCH AS BUGS, LODs ETC DONT LEAVE NEGATIVE REVIEWS SAYING "ITS BROKEN" LEAVE A COMMENT AND TELL ME WHAT IS WRONG SO I CAN FIX IT.

- DONT LEAVE BAD REVIEWS BECAUSE YOU CAN'T INSTALL THE VEHICLE OR NEED HELP WITH INSTALLATION USE THE COMMENTS SECTION YOU WILL BE IGNORED IN THE REVIEWS.

- ALSO REVIEWS SAYING "YOUR VEHICLE SUCKS" ETC ARE NOT HELPFULL SAY WHAT YOU LIKE WHAT YOU DONT SO YOU GIVE ME PROPER FEEDBACK.

FAQ:

Q:My game crashes right before loading in after installing the vehicle?

A:1) Install a custom gameconfig (if you dont have one already) othewise your game may crash!!! you can find one here: https://el.gta5-mods.com/misc/gta-5-gameconfig-300-cars

Q:When i press ALT + [ nothing happens.

A:Make sure you are using the ELS VCF included and not some other random one from a different vehicle. Also bare in mind

that if you have changed how your cruise lights turn on it also changes this bind meaning

if you have changed your cruise lights to turn on with M you need to press alt + M to flip the visor lights instead since this works using ELS

Q:Will you add this or this or remove this part of equipment/lights from the vehicle?

A:NO, the vehicle is fictional its based on my imagination this is how i like it

Q:My lights are null or too dim how can i fix it?

A:You need a custom visualsettings.dat for bright emergency lights (for example Radiance V).

Q:Am i allowed to make and post Skins/Liveries for this vehicle?

A:By all means you can this is why templates are included but please DO NOT REUPLOAD THE VEHICLE FILES.

You are only allowed to upload the textures you made in the vehicle texture session.

Q:I want you to make me custom cars for my five m community/make this Non-ELS from ELS and vice versa/do this request/commision can you do it for me?

A:Sorry but i dont have the time for it and i dont do them anyway. However i do apreciate your offers and i am charmed.

For fellow vehicle devs:

If any of you devs want to make something like this its really simple. If you have worked with arrowboards before you probably already understand how.

The steps are the same as you would make an arrowboard work meaning:

Change the Bonnets name to something else like misc_whatever and make a copy of the cylinder dummy from the bonnet (just the dummy).
Next make the original Bonnet dummy (now called misc_whatever) a normal square dummy (you do that under the properties tab) and keep the copy as a spherical one.
and then use that dummy (the one you copied that still is spherical) for your sun visor just like you would for an arrowboard
then compound the cylinder dummy to your sun visor thing and make sure the lights of the flatlighter are in the hierarchy of your sun visor.
then name the sun visor that has the cylinder dummy Bonnet.
Also you must delete the original collision from the bonnet cause it will cause serious and weird issues with the vehicle.
Last at the ELS VCF change the ArrowboardType to this <ArrowboardType>BONNET</ArrowboardType>

(Note you can use other dummies like trunk etc. with the same process)

also you can use whatever kind of lights you want on the flatligher or moving part (primary, secondary, warning lights anything) as long as they are not atached to other lights i recomend doing extra_2 and extra_3 for correct env light.

Note you can change how many degrees it rotates under user defined options (Thanks to Walters for letting me know that) this will varyfrom vehicle to vehicle.

CREDITS:

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
CREDITS:
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

BASE MODEL:

2014 Chevy Tahoe PPV

- 2007 Tahoe by someone on 3dCadBrowser
- Modifed into 2014 and converted to GTA V by OfficerUnderwood
- Interior by ShadyDK14, fitted by Peralta, edited by Peralta and OfficerUnderwood with parts by Ubisoft
- Light textures by Peralta
- Mirrors & door handles by Ubisoft, fitted by Peralta
- Center area, steering wheel, door arm rests, & seats by Ubisoft, edited by OfficerUnderwood.
- Wheels by BxBugs123

LIGHTING:

Whelen FlatLighter™ LED Series by Bueno
- Modeled and textured by Bueno
- Extensive support from Voodoo

Generic LED Light Package by Bueno (used emissive texture from here)
- Modeled and textured by Bueno
- Extensive support from Voodoo

EQUIPMENT(INTERIOR):

- Feniex 4200 Mini scratch modeled textured and converted to GTAV by panos_zaf

- Proclip Mount *All credit goes to Billy J modifications*

- Guncase and duffle bag from Rockstar

MISC:

- tow hitch scratch modeled and converted to GTAV by panos_zaf

- policeDLC+ by officerunderwood

Notes by panoszaf:
All of the pieces were glued by panos_zaf.

FIrst of all i want to thank all of the people above who made the dev parts and uploaded them for Free unlocked. It is hard to find good dev parts so thank you to
everyone who uploads dev parts for free cuz not all of us have money to spent on models.

>>>>>>>>>>If i forgot anything/anyone in the credits please let me know and i will add you/fix it.<<<<<<<<<<<<<<
Also i want to thank people who make tutorials on how to make vehicles in gta v such as BlackJesus, BritishGamer88, SoCalThero since there arent many tutorials out
there either i wouldnt be able to do anything in zmodeler without those tutorials
I also want to thank British from blucoatnetworks(RIP) for getting me into making cars and helping me getting started with zmodeler
program used to make the vehicles was zmodeler 3
program used to edit some of the textures was paint.net

ss1.png.638fc01c2c912d64640130e5d5f85564.png
ss2.png.441a0e946a7232fb7a917e4dee986eca.png
ss3.png.3b78cfaa326362386733ff9370f4c0ec.png
ss4.png.845c82070c93fa804cd2b070648dff43.png
ss5.png.98a45a3c8a0ee48a8fcd548ef48dcb61.png
ss6.png.0f447305ac926eecebf9767ef3fb311a.png
Author
panos_zaf
Downloads
Views
First release
Last update