Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
UNMARKED 2018 DODGE CHARGER WITH SNOW

UNMARKED 2018 DODGE CHARGER WITH SNOW 1.0

No permission to download
About This File
Unmarked 2018 Dodge Charger with snow

"This vehicle is part of my upcoming BCSO pack thats gonna be released in the future so i decided to release it now as a sneak peak but i dressed it up properly for the season."

- fbi 2018 Dodge Charger extra_12 = boot antenna

INSTALLATION INSTRUCTIONS:

1) Using OpenIV go to mods\update\x64\dlcpacks\patchday22ng\dlc.rpf\x64\levels\gta5\vehicles.rpf and drag and drop the vehicle files from the vehicle files folder

2) Go to Grand Theft Auto V\ELS\pack_default

3) Drag and drop the ELS xml from the els vcf-xml folder

4) Launch the game and spawn the vehicle using a trainer or using rage console and enjoy patrolling in a unmarked charger with snow yayyyy!

NOTE:ALL STEPS ARE CRUCIAL FOR THE VEHICLE TO WORK PROPERLY SKIPPING ANY OF THE STEPS WILL RESULT IN THE VEHICLES NOT WORKING PROPERLY!!!

Trouble shooting and FAQ:

Q:My lights will Not work. Help.

A:This means that you did not do step 2-3 corectly

Q:My windows and lightbar have tint how to fix?

A:Either take the tint off with a trainer or go at you vehicle meta and replace this line under the vehicle slot that has the issue.

<diffuseTint value="0x00FFFFFF" />

Q:My lights are null or too dim how can i fix it?

A:You need a custom visualsettings.dat for bright emergency lights (for example Radiance V).

FOR ANY OTHER ISSUES LEAVE A COMMENT (YOU WILL BE IGNORED IF YOU LEAVE A REVIEW ASKING FOR SUPPORT)

known bugs:

- window mapping may dissapear on a distance

- windows dont break

DISCLAIMERS AND TOS:

- THIS IS A PUBLIC AND FREE VEHICLE THAT CAN CURRENTLY ONLY BE FOUND ON gtapolicemods.com AND modification-universe.com YOU ARE NOT ALLOWED UNDER ANY CIRCUMSTANCES TO REDISTRIBUTE/SELL THIS
VEHICLE OR PARTS OF IT (TEXTURES, LIVERIES, YTD, YFT FILES ETC) ANYWHERE IN ANY WAY SHAPE OR FORM.

- USE THIS MOD AT YOUR OWN RISK I AM NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR ANY DAMAGES TO YOUR GAME IF YOU SOMEHOW MESS THIS UP!!! ALSO USE A MODS FOLDER.

- PLEASE DO NOT RIP OR REUPLOAD THIS FILE OR PARTS OF IT ANYWHERE. PLEASE REPSECT THE WORK SOMEONE ELSE HAS DONE.

- I WOULDNT BE ABLE TO MAKE THIS WITHOUT ALL OF THE PEOPLE MENTIONED IN THE CREDITS. IF I FORGOT ANYONE/ANTYHING IN THE CREDITS LET ME KNOW AND I WILL FIX IT ASAP.

- IF THERE IS SOMETHING WRONG WITH THE VEHICLES SUCH AS BUGS, LODs ETC DONT LEAVE NEGATIVE REVIEWS SAYING "ITS BROKEN" LEAVE A COMMENT AND TELL ME WHAT IS WRONG SO I CAN FIX IT.

- MAKING LIVERIES FOR THIS VEHICLE IS OF COURSE ALLOWED. HOWEVER YOU ARE NOT ALLOWED TO REUPLOAD THE VEHICLE FILES AND YOU ARE NOT ALLOWED TO USE PARTS OF MY LIVERIES.

CREDITS:

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
CREDITS:
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

BASE MODEL:

2018 Dodge Charger Pusrsuit:

- Original vehicle model is 2015 Dodge Charger from Forza, edited into the 2018 Dodge Charger Pursuit by Matt with parts from FH3 and Gamemodels
- Seats, center mirror, shifter and dash edits modeled and done by Kane104 - commissioned by Ranger Rick
- Major help from EVI for digital dial information and help to get the dials working and his patience to help me
- Rear bumper diffuser modeled by Patrol 31 Normal edits by Steinberg
- Big thanks to Cj24 for beta testing the model and help with spec maps and normal maps and his overall knowledge of gta materials
- Interior dial textures made by NeonLazer
- Interior button textures made by Slendis
- Rims from Gamemodels.ru / GarryStudio Centercap edited by Matt
- Dome Light modeled by Matt
- EagleRSA tire textures made by EVI
- A big thanks to Cj24, Kane104, EVI, Patrol 31, Steinberg , Desmond , NeOnLaZeR, Izick, Rekram, HDgamerzPC, and a big thanks to Ranger Rick who bought 3D parts so that i wouldn't give up on this project and bought me a Zmodeler license so that i can keep working on this project Thank you Rick.
- Thank you to everyone who supported me and the project...

LIGHTING:

- Generic LED Light Package by Bueno (used emiss texture from here)
- Modeled and textured by Bueno
- Extensive support from Voodoo

- FS Spectralux ILS modeled and textured by Cj24

- Ion duo made by krul

- Whelen Linz6 Module scratch modeled by Five0/OfficerFive0
- Whelen Dominator scratch modeled by Five0/OfficerFive0
- converted to gta 5 by Five0/OfficerFive0
- Linz6 emis texture by CJ24

EQUIPMENT(INTERIOR):

- Centre Console Models - Jakub
- Textures - Jakub & Walters

- Motorola XTL5000 radio by OfficerUnderwood

- Feniex 4200 scratch modeled, converted and textured to GTAV by panos_zaf

- LoJack Modeled by CAP'N CRUNCH, Textured by CAP'N CRUNCH. Textures by CAP'N CRUNCH. Converted to V by CAP'N CRUNCH
- Credits to LoJack for their design

- Coffee cup by Rockstar

- CF-51 by OfficerUnderwood

- Laptop Stand by Twurtleee

- Stalker DSR 2X by OfficerUnderwood

- Little Trees Car-Freshner:
- Modeled By Carbon Creations,
- Converted To GTA V By Walters,
- Textures By Walters.

- Watchguard PX-2 Modeled,Textured and UV mapped by Dan with da Van

- partition by Twurtleee

- M16 Assault Rifle:
- Modeled By holymaness on TurboSquid,
- Textured By holymaness,
- Purchased By Walters,
- Converted To GTA V By Walters.

- Mini Camera scratch modeled, textured and converted by panos_zaf.

EQUIPMENT(EXTERIOR):

- PB400 by iansonwheels
- textures by iansonwheels and matt
- uvmapped dirt mapped burn map by matt

- PB-5 Modeled by Dan with Da van
- Textures by iansonwheels and matt

- Fedsig AS124 made by thehurk

- Laird Phantom TRA4103 scratch modeled by Five0/OfficerFive0
- Modeled off of Stienberg's version
- converted to gta 5 by Five0/OfficerFive0

- Whelen PAR46 LED Spotlight by Liberty
- Some parts used from EVI & BlackJesus

- spotlight mount scratch modeled by panos_zaf

MISC:

- The snow is an edited copy of the mesh from the chargers Bodyshell, Bonnet, Boot, Bumper and rambar.
- Snow textures from Rockstar.

All of the pieces were assembled by panoszaf and made into a Fictional Unmarked Charger.

FIrst of all i want to thank all of the people above who made the dev parts and uploaded them for Free unlocked. It is hard to find good dev parts so thank you to everyone who uploads dev parts for free.

If i forgot anything/anyone in the credits please let me know and i will add you/fix it.

Also i want to thank people who make tutorials on how to make vehicles in gta v such as Socal Thero, BlackJesus and BritishGamer88 since there arent many tutorials
out there either i wouldnt be able to do anything in zmodeler without those tutorials
- I also want to thank British from blucoatnetworks{RIP} for getting me into making cars and helping me getting started with zmodeler
- program used to make the vehicles was zmodeler 3
- program used to edit some of the textures was paint.net

ss2.png.6e52c90e2e7087b4474ac711d2020338.png
ss4.png.bd36c8633dddc9a07556d8d6b8999d54.png
ss5.png.da323f81b5c11d5e418be5de44086573.png
ss6.png.181a6236444b9e3f62b50f983539bd23.png
ss7.png.bc89feb5dc7f4b6f26750d865a28ac21.png
ss8.png.f4b9a317ecfb694818fbb4ec2b782bbd.png
Author
panos_zaf
Downloads
Views
First release
Last update