Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Wisconsin inspired license plates

Wisconsin inspired license plates 2.0

No permission to download
hello, just installed these and it didn't replace them. still the same vanilla plates, but the text is moved over to the right on every plate. the vehshare.ytd is literally the plates from your pack and i installed these step by step from your instructions so im confused. can you help? dont even know if you're still on here...

hello, just installed these and it didn't replace them. still the same vanilla plates, but the text is moved over to the right on every plate. the vehshare.ytd is literally the plates from your pack and i installed these step by step from your instructions so im confused. can you help? dont even know if you're still on here...
This is an older file. With all the updates that have released since this file was made there is a possibility the best install location has been changed by rockstar. If i get a chance ill try and do some testing myself and advise. GTPD is staff here so he is around as well. May be a few days till we get a chance to figure out what changed but we will see what we can do. No absolute guarantees obviously

This is an older file. With all the updates that have released since this file was made there is a possibility the best install location has been changed by rockstar. If i get a chance ill try and do some testing myself and advise. GTPD is staff here so he is around as well. May be a few days till we get a chance to figure out what changed but we will see what we can do. No absolute guarantees obviously
Thank you for the quick response. Rockstar changing the best install location definitely makes sense. Take your time though, and if you do find a solution, please let me know! I'll research some newer plates and see if they have the same install location but in a different path than the one in the Wisconsin Plate file. Thanks again!

Quasar, after doing some research, the new installation path as of July 15th, 2024 is:
Grand Theft Auto V\mods\update\x64\dlcpacks\patch2023_02\dlc.rpf\x64\levels\gta5\vehicles.rpf\

Plates look beautiful by the way. I appreciate your time and effort!
<3

Quasar, after doing some research, the new installation path as of July 15th, 2024 is:
Grand Theft Auto V\mods\update\x64\dlcpacks\patch2023_02\dlc.rpf\x64\levels\gta5\vehicles.rpf\

Plates look beautiful by the way. I appreciate your time and effort!
<3

SPECTACULAR JOB!! I'm gonna update the download with this and give you credit.

SPECTACULAR JOB!! I'm gonna update the download with this and give you credit.
I'm glad to have solved the problem for the both of us and future people who download this pack. It's beautiful!

I appreciate the credit <3

GrandTheftPD updated Wisconsin inspired license plates with a new update entry:

2.0 update

With one of the recent game updates a 2nd vehshare.ytd was added to the game files. With this they also added several new license plate slots. This required updating of the install instructions and documentation in this pack. There was also an issue with the stickers on the plates now being expired.

This update fixes the issues with the install location / documentation and expired stickers, as well as a few quality updates. I may add more textures down the road to utilize all of the new...

Read the rest of this update entry...

Back