Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Latest posts

fire29rescue

Verified Member
Just a quick question...I finally got around to adding the new medic dlc in, got most of the packs on this website but I noticed the Sutphen, Pierce (some models), and the Seagrave packs are MIA. Are they being re-worked or are they old and gone?

Last edited by a moderator:
Just a quick question...I finally got around to adding the new medic dlc in, got most of the packs on this website but I noticed the Sutphen, Pierce (some models), and the Seagrave packs are MIA. Are they being re-worked or are they old and gone?
they were all taken down and currently being reworked, corrected, edited, perfected, and will be released as time passes..  Ive read that there are more than 200 trucks that he is doing, so we all just need to be patient and when he gets done with some, we will get to enjoy them..
you can also join the discord to see photos of whats to come.

they were all taken down and currently being reworked, corrected, edited, perfected, and will be released as time passes..  Ive read that there are more than 200 trucks that he is doing, so we all just need to be patient and when he gets done with some, we will get to enjoy them..
you can also join the discord to see photos of whats to come.
Not in a rush. I have all of them from my old GTA install, I could manually move them one by one, and match them to their proper carvariations which would take a little time, but I can wait lol. Thanks!

Basically by the time Medic got done making the first 80 or so he noticed things/learned some new tricks and wanted to expand the roster a bit. Last I checked we are up to 230 ish planned vehicles.

Last edited:
Back