Website Setup

• Modification Universe is now live! You must sync your Discord account with the website to gain full access. To complete this process Login to the site. Find your username in the top Blue Bar and click on it. Then click Connected accounts and sign in with your discord account, this will unlock the full site.. Please create a help ticket if you are having issues. Please DO NOT CREATE MULTIPLE ACCOUNTS Thank You, - MU Management Team

Where's the other vehicles?

fire29rescue

Just a quick question...I finally got around to adding the new medic dlc in, got most of the packs on this website but I noticed the Sutphen, Pierce (some models), and the Seagrave packs are MIA. Are they being re-worked or are they old and gone?

Last edited by a moderator:

Harry™

Just a quick question...I finally got around to adding the new medic dlc in, got most of the packs on this website but I noticed the Sutphen, Pierce (some models), and the Seagrave packs are MIA. Are they being re-worked or are they old and gone?
they were all taken down and currently being reworked, corrected, edited, perfected, and will be released as time passes..  Ive read that there are more than 200 trucks that he is doing, so we all just need to be patient and when he gets done with some, we will get to enjoy them..
you can also join the discord to see photos of whats to come.

fire29rescue

they were all taken down and currently being reworked, corrected, edited, perfected, and will be released as time passes..  Ive read that there are more than 200 trucks that he is doing, so we all just need to be patient and when he gets done with some, we will get to enjoy them..
you can also join the discord to see photos of whats to come.
Not in a rush. I have all of them from my old GTA install, I could manually move them one by one, and match them to their proper carvariations which would take a little time, but I can wait lol. Thanks!

xPredatorz

Director
Staff member
Basically by the time Medic got down making the first 80 or so he noticed things/learned some new tricks and wanted to expand the roster a bit. Last I checked we are up to 230 ish planned vehicles.