Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Pretaxracer

BANNED
I want to start modding step by step Usually there are youtube videos but Those are outdated and require something you have to buy, I need someone to help me step by step to start modding this includes Modeling, Skinning and vehicle data Ive been looking at the modding community for a long time and now I'm going to make something out of my self as a young man

I want to start modding step by step Usually there are youtube videos but Those are outdated and require something you have to buy, I need someone to help me step by step to start modding this includes Modeling, Skinning and vehicle data Ive been looking at the modding community for a long time and now I'm going to make something out of my self as a young man
Alot of people use Paint.net for skinning, however Modelling at the absolute minimum witll require a minimum of a paid license for Modeler to make the vehicle even if you use all the free parts that are around the various websites. I highly suggest asking questions in the discord, as you will probably get alot more eyes on it there. I don't have enough time to get into actual devving between work and running the website, others will be able to give even better info, links.

Alot of people use Paint.net for skinning, however Modelling at the absolute minimum witll require a minimum of a paid license for Modeler to make the vehicle even if you use all the free parts that are around the various websites. I highly suggest asking questions in the discord, as you will probably get alot more eyes on it there. I don't have enough time to get into actual devving between work and running the website, others will be able to give even better info, links.
A bit ahead of ya, Ive skinned some vehicles using paint.net Thanks for the reply I'll check the discord mate!

Back