Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Latest posts

San Andreas State Police Mega Pack

San Andreas State Police Mega Pack 1.1

No permission to download

JCookGrime

Administrator
Staff member
JCookGrime submitted a new resource:

San Andreas State Police Mega Pack - Addon pack, 24 cars, State Police

Hi there,

A mega pack featuring call code3 lighting. Mixture of Code3 Pursuit, Defender and slick tops.

Don't rip/steal/reupload/resell/claim as your own. All the usual stuff.

Features 17 Vehicles:
state1 - 2014 Tahoe w/ Defender
state2 - 2018 Charger Ghosted slick top
state3 - 2018 Charger w/ Pursuit
state4 - 2014 Charger w/ Defender
state5 - 2014 Charger Slick top
state6 - 2020 FPIU slick top DUI Enforcement
state7 - 2018 FPIS w/ Pursuit
state8 - 2018 FPIS Slick top
state9 - 2010...

Read more about this resource...

This is one of my favorite packs ever by far! I just have one question, when I spawn the unmarked '69 Charger (state12) I get a 2000s Pontiac Firebird. Did I fuck something up with my files or did you have to replace that model? Thanks for your time!

This is one of my favorite packs ever by far! I just have one question, when I spawn the unmarked '69 Charger (state12) I get a 2000s Pontiac Firebird. Did I fuck something up with my files or did you have to replace that model? Thanks for your time!
If i recall correctly that model needed to be replaced due to some sort of unfixable issue with the base model

If i recall correctly that model needed to be replaced due to some sort of unfixable issue with the base model
That's a shame. I'm really looking for an old school muscle car with POV lights.. Still an awesome pack though!

Back