Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
San Andreas Fire Department Complete Pack

San Andreas Fire Department Complete Pack 2024-01-28

No permission to download

Andrewb7724

Verified Member
Andrewb7724 submitted a new resource:

San Andreas Fire Department Complete Pack - SAFD Wip

A lot of work has gone into and will be going into completing this pack so any and all donations will be very apricated thanks

This is a work in progress for a complete texture pack for every truck from medic4523 if you have any questions or comments just follow the read me file in the download

Read more about this resource...

sorry to keep asking questions but how do i know which textures go to what vehicles on his page?

Sooner or later this pack will be for every single truck that he has posted on his page so you can download them all if you want. But when installing the skins the folder name should match the model name

Yeah just take it out for now i forgot to put that in this download but it will be in there next update my b
thank you, and I am not sure if you take request/suggestions, but for one of the command vehicles to have a district chief unit or like the 2013 Tahoe to say assistant chief or shift commander instead of battalion chief? If not then I tottaly understand, I will love this pack no matter what

Amazing pack, with very nice work and ideas !
Maybe you could give something like "Rockford Hills", "Chumash" texts so people can "customize" liveries.

Amazing pack, with very nice work and ideas !
Maybe you could give something like "Rockford Hills", "Chumash" texts so people can "customize" liveries.
so my plan is later on to do stuff like this with every department for the pack but it will have to be a paid pack

Reactions: uii
For Car7d / Car7h the windows png, has an s in it when it should just say window, I fixed it on my end but just wanted to give you the heads up

Sweet livery pack. Love the black/red theme. Would like to see numbers and letters to engine2a reflective livery?

Back