Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Evandj

Verified Member
Hello, I downloaded some packs from Medic4523, I followed the instructions and copied the Medic4523 folder with dlc.rpf in my mods/update/x64/dlcpacks. I followed the instructions how to edit the dlclist.xml and I know it's correct. I have not added any vehicles yet because I wanted to test it first. I start the game and it starts to load story mode but crashes before the game is fully loaded. There is no error message it just goes back to desktop. When I start the game without the dlc.rpf installed it works fine. I have installed other addon packs without any problems. I have a custom gameconfig, heap adjuster and pack adjuster. Could it be there is a problem with the vehicles meta, handling meta, carcols meta or carvariation meta. There is a file in there I don't recognize and don't know if it's needed, it's called dlctext meta. Could this dlctext be the cause my game crashes? I hope to get it working because I have not found a pack that adds extra ambulances or fire trucks. So anyway thank you for any support you can give me.

Hello, I downloaded some packs from Medic4523, I followed the instructions and copied the Medic4523 folder with dlc.rpf in my mods/update/x64/dlcpacks. I followed the instructions how to edit the dlclist.xml and I know it's correct. I have not added any vehicles yet because I wanted to test it first. I start the game and it starts to load story mode but crashes before the game is fully loaded. There is no error message it just goes back to desktop. When I start the game without the dlc.rpf installed it works fine. I have installed other addon packs without any problems. I have a custom gameconfig, heap adjuster and pack adjuster. Could it be there is a problem with the vehicles meta, handling meta, carcols meta or carvariation meta. There is a file in there I don't recognize and don't know if it's needed, it's called dlctext meta. Could this dlctext be the cause my game crashes? I hope to get it working because I have not found a pack that adds extra ambulances or fire trucks. So anyway thank you for any support you can give me.
Which Gameconfig did you use? If it's the newest one by F7YO. we have discovered issues with it. Let me know and I can have you try some things to see if that fixes it.

Which Gameconfig did you use? If it's the newest one by F7YO. we have discovered issues with it. Let me know and I can have you try some things to see if that fixes it.
additionally if you are in the MU discord or Medics Discord support there may be a whole lot faster and easier. i missed this here until now.

Hi, I'm not an expert with Discord, I tried to search for Medic4523 to send him a message but Discord asks for a 4 digit code to find the correct user. I don't know what this code is or where to find it, I have his readme files that says mods*by*medic4523 Discord but when searching for it I can't find it. Anyway I first installed the gameconfig 1.0.2372 for Limitless Vehicles V26.2 by F7YO (https://www.gta5-mods.com/misc/gta-5-gameconfig-300-cars), but I had some crashes and then I searched and found another one 1.0.2245 by navefa_ (https://www.gta5-mods.com/misc/gameconfig-1-0-2215-no-more-crash-after-5-10-min-of-play), since then no more crashes exept when installing the Medic DLC, the 1.0.2245 is the version I have right now. When I open the gameconfig and vehicles meta files from the Medic4523 DLC and paste them in the Carvariations and Vehicles meta in MPChristmas and then copy the YTD and YTF files in Christmas vehicles dlc I can spawn them and use them. Could it be that the gameconfig I use has traffic and peds x2, maybe this is not enough to support all the vehicles that are in the carvariation and vehicles meta? I wish I knew more about this but I just started adding cars, before I just replaced them. If you can tell me what to try I'll do it and let you know what happens. So thank you already for taking the time to help me.

You can find the invite link for Medic's discord on his MU profile in the "About" tab

I checked the "about" tab in Medics profile and there's no link to his discord. Where can it be found now?
Message me in the MU discord so i don’t forget and i can probably help with that. Mobile right now

Back