Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
[ELS] [Reflective] LSPD (Houston Police Dept) Pack

[ELS] [Reflective] LSPD (Houston Police Dept) Pack 2.0

No permission to download

boydead02

Verified Member
boydead02 submitted a new resource:

[ELS] [Reflective] LSPD (Houston Police Dept) Pack - Houston Police Dept it has a break lights from top to bottom (lightbar) Just like IRL.

This is my First ever release pack based on a city called Houston Texas it where i was born and still live in. i wanted to make this packed because there was no vehicle models for Houston and i wanted to make one for the people that lives in Houston, this packed contains with

2011 Crown Victoria
2014 Tahoe
2016 Ford Explorer
2022 Ford Explorer

I know it not much but in later after January i would be working more into vehicles and or little fixes for Houston Police, please do leave a...

Read more about this resource...

boydead02 updated [ELS] [Reflective] LSPD (Houston Police Dept) Pack with a new update entry:

New Vehicles, Added, Removed

New Vehicles
  • 2016 Ford Explorer (Ghost)
  • 2020 Ford Explorer (SlickTop)
  • 2011 Crown Vic (Ghost)
  • 2011 Crown Vic (Classic Livery)
  • 2011 Crown Vic (Liberty)
Removed and added
  • Removed old Console, Computer, Siren Control.
  • Added New Console, New Computer (Dell Latitude 14" Rugged), Whelen CCSRN36 on all 2020 Ford Explorers.
  • Added Setina Trunk Organizer on...

Read the rest of this update entry...

hey im new to this website so sorry if this is a stupide question but why cant i download it

hey im new to this website so sorry if this is a stupide question but why cant i download it
hI,

Go under your profile and click the connected accounts tab, follow the prompts to sign in with your discord acct to sync discord with the website, this joins you to our discord as well as finalizes verification and unlocks the downloads.

@boydead02 the CVPI' rambar doesn't have collisions and the FPIU' has a bit too bit hitbox too
1703535508361.png

Back