Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Latest posts

U

ul3e

everytime i try to download jgrime blaine county and friends or sasp pack, it stops downloading near the end of the download and says "network error". i don't have this issue with any other files. suggestions?

everytime i try to download jgrime blaine county and friends or sasp pack, it stops downloading near the end of the download and says "network error". i don't have this issue with any other files. suggestions?

This seems to be an odd issue with a very select few amount of people. We can't figure out exactly the cause so far. Can you tell me what browser you are trying with and what Country you are in for starters? Some ISP's seem to possibly be blocking the download due to being 1 gigabyte.

I’ve tried downloading on Microsoft edge and google chrome. I’m in the United States. Tried it about 8 times total, same result each time

did anyone ever get this issue fixed? I'm in the US and tried it on Firefox, Microsoft edge, Google chrome and urbrowser same issue each time. I even tried to download on my phone and still the same issue. Any help or insight on the issue would nice thanks

Back