Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
I wanted to do my own version of my counties EMS and Ambulances. This my my take on Volusia County, FL EMS pack.
Volusia County, as far as I know, use the F-series and Dodge Ram series ambulances, they do not use the Chevy versions..
I wanted to create the pack for all of them as well as have the EMS chief trucks in the form of the Silverado Command.
this pack may contain have bugs simply because of placement of lettering/logos and such because the supplied templates do not show the lights as they are not part of the model itself, they are added to it.
I hope you all enjoy.

Requirements-
MEDIC DLC

Chevrolet trucks

Chevrolet ambo

Dodge rambos

ford ambo

Terms:
This livery pack is exclusive to Modification Universe and any ripping or posting it to other sites is hereby strictly prohibited
This livery pack is hereby ACCEPTED to be used on a FiveM server how ever you are still bound by the TOS herein.
By using this livery pack in FiveM you hereby accept installation and getting them to work on Medic4523's models, no support for FiveM will be given with this livery pack. If you need help and/or support for FiveM use, you can join Medics Discord found in his profile or the Modification Universe Discord, found on the home page.
Do NOT change, alter or otherwise try to tamper with the liveries.
Do NOT upload it to any other site whatsoever.
Do NOT post pictures of what I have created and claim it as your own.
I am not responsible for damage to your computer / server during:
A) download
B) Installation
C)Use of
D) Removal of this mod

20201102200904_1.jpg
medic2.png
20201102200743_1.jpg
medic5a.png
Screenshot_20.png
20201102201544_1.jpg
20201102201555_1.jpg