Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
San Andreas Fire Rescue EUP pack

EUP San Andreas Fire Rescue EUP pack 1

No permission to download
I've always wanted to make my own pack, here it is... yes textures arent 4k, I dont have photoshop, the files are done in paint.net but I'm getting packs out.
I've once again made a custom patch for Fire/Emt.

you need:
EUP L& O
EUP S&R
EUP Menu

Terms:
You may now use this pack on FiveM. I will not provide support on how to do it though, you are on your own.
You must give credits if using in a public posted video with links to the download
Do NOT change, alter or otherwise try to tamper with the clothing I made.
Do NOT upload it to any other site whatsoever.
Do NOT post pictures of what I have created and claim it as your own.

Issues: Class B shirt did not show up while I was in game, it is included in the folder.

installation instructions:
install all files from the EMT files folder to SUP folder:
Grand Theft Auto V\mods\update\x64\dlcpacks\sup\dlc.rpf\x64\sup_componentpeds.rpf

install all files from the FIRE files folder to SUP folder:
Grand Theft Auto V\mods\update\x64\dlcpacks\sup\dlc.rpf\x64\sup_componentpeds.rpf

install files from the FIRE files folder> =IN EUP FOLDER= to:
Grand Theft Auto V\mods\update\x64\dlcpacks\eup\dlc.rpf\x64\eup_componentpeds.rpf

install all files from the FIRE files folder to sup_componentpeds_p folder:
Grand Theft Auto V\mods\update\x64\dlcpacks\sup\dlc.rpf\x64\sup_componentpeds_p.rpf\mp_m_freemode_01_p_male_xmas2

you do not need to install the file in =MPHEIST4 dlc= it was a placeholder for using a new file while you have your gear on.
SAFR EMT.png
SAFR.png
Author
Harry™
Downloads
Views
First release
Last update
Rating
0.00 star(s) 0 ratings

More resources from Harry™

Back