Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Latest posts

FIRE CALLOUTS ( STRUCTURE FIRES, BRUSH FIRES, EXTRACTION SAW & MORE)

FIRE CALLOUTS ( STRUCTURE FIRES, BRUSH FIRES, EXTRACTION SAW & MORE) 1.4.0

No permission to download
Fire Callouts is a plugin for LSPDFR to add fire department related callouts. There are currently 14 exciting callouts!

With Fire Callouts I aim to add unique callouts to LSPDFR that places you to the shoes of a firefighter in Los Santos County. There are currently 14 callouts with many more to come from structure fires to car accidents. Moreover, there is a new feature the extraction saw! Use it to save lifes from wrecked car and multi vehicle accidents. You can use it to cut doors, hoods and trunks to free those poor souls.

This version ( 1.4.0) will be the last version available to the public for a little while until I add more features like the fire hose and many more.

Early Access to Version 1.5.0 is available for Patreons and it includes the first hose prototype and new callouts like wildfire, fire in aicraft carrier, fires in LSIA and more.

Here you can find my Patreon

Please Note: You have to manually end the callout by pressing the “END” key. You can change it easily in the .ini file included.

Hotkeys

There are five hotkeys included. (You can change everything in the .ini included)

• "Z" for taking out the extraction saw ( To use it just go near a vehicle door and press the right mouse button).
  • "End" to end a callout.
  • "F2" to open the Main Menu.
  • "K" to use your SCBA.
  • "L" to use your flashlight.
  • "E" when near a ped to start CPR. (unchangeable key for now)

Current Callouts

• Structure Fires
  • Brush Fires
  • Aircraft Crash
  • Car Accidents
  • Vehicle Fires
  • House Fires
  • 2 Five Alarm Fires in different locations
  • Multi Vehicle Accidents
  • Fallen Tree Callout
  • Industrial Accident ( Hazmat)
  • Medical Emergency
  • ATC Fire in Fort Zacundo
  • Structure fires inside the Fort

Requirements:

The BIG Thank you section

First of all I want to express my gratitude to OJdoesIt and alexguire. Alexguire was an amazing help. Most of the saw code and more is made by him. Without their help I wouldn’t be able to make the extraction saw to work. Furthermore Albo1125's and SuperPyroManiac's open sourced plugins were an amazing help. Also, Many many thanks to the GTA5 Mods and LSPDFR Lounge Discord servers and their members for all their help. And lastly thanks to Supreme Commander (or Anders) for testing the callouts and providing some awesome screenshots. And at this point I would also like to apologize to SuperPyroManiac. On the first version there were some things left on the code which didn't belong to me. Many thanks to him for being understanding about that.

Highly Recommended Mods

To fully enjoy the mod I suggest using the following mods.

· EUP Menu with Serve and Protect ( for the firefighter uniform)

· Stop the Ped ( for more interaction and immersion, those sweet animations for medics and coroners and more!)

TERMS & CONDITIONS

Do not re-distribute this mod.

If you want to give this mod to someone, do not share the files, instead give them the LCPDFR.com or GTAPOLICEMODS.com download link.

If you want to use the callouts in a video you are more than welcome to do so! Just, post the download link in the description!

fire1.png.3e2dfe5ebb62eed55b9c4c4ffbcfe888.png.58169f4f2946c2b1094373d37c1f3828.png
Optimized-fire3.png.f2783f7f897d9dabcccc16673c6d0c56.png.7b023e90a4ed9afc645e57310ceaede9.jpg
Optimized-fire6.png.c491abaedc91f8d4cc3eae0a3cc6e8e5.png.1a188c4ab8aa894ce62deeb76ad1da65.jpg
Optimized-GTA5_2020-04-05_14-15-09.png.fd6b599cb163cd865c230d7c8efcbea3.png.153c7c834f043f08bb...jpg
Optimized-GTA5_2020-04-05_14-18-45.png.a88c00f2bff9880ff58daf1e3f182abe.png.18e3ff2ae0054d3034...jpg
Author
Panos1221
Downloads
Views
First release
Last update
Rating
0.00 star(s) 0 ratings
Back