Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
[ELS] Walterboro, SC Police Department Pack

ELS [ELS] Walterboro, SC Police Department Pack 1.0

No permission to download
Walterboro, SC Police Department Pack

by Othrin

Like my stuff? Join my Discord: https://discord.gg/DgjKsqA

Hello, I have a user in the community who works in Walterboro and I felt like making a pack for him. So here I present to you an 80-90% accurate Walterboro Police Department pack. This department embodies the inconsistency that South Carolina departments have when it come to lighting set ups, so naturally there are 6 different cars with 6 different set ups. I had to scratch model some parts in blender and do a lot of behind the scenes work for this so please be nice in the comments.

Note: I will not be taking suggestions for additions to this unless something is completely broken, these vehicles may not be set up to your liking however they are set up within a degree of realism to the actual cars, plus I plan to release more projects in the future. I apologize in advance.

This is provided in a DLC or replace form, instructions are provided. If you do not read the readme, I will most likely ignore your comment.

Included:

2008 Ford Crown Victoria Police Interceptor (Underwood) - Red and Blue Whelen Liberty 1 Gen 1 - Whelen 295

2014 Chevrolet Tahoe (Underwood) - Red and Blue Code 3 RX-2700 - Mastercom B Siren

2014 Ford Police Interceptor Sedan (GeorgieMoon) - Red and Blue Whelen Liberty 1 Gen 2 - Whelen 295 Siren

2014 Dodge Charger (GeorgieMoon) - Blue and Blue Whelen Liberty 1 Gen 2 - Whelen 295 Siren

2016 Dodge Charger (Matt Peralta) - Blue and Blue Whelen Liberty 1 Gen 2 - Whelen 295 Siren

2018 Dodge Charger (Matt Peralta) - Blue and Blue Federal Signal Integrity - Touchmaster Delta

Media:

Templates for each vehicle

Lightmap Template for each lightbar

9.png
7.png
6.png
5.png
10.png
1.png
3.png
8.png
4.png