Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
[ELS Hybrid][Addon] LSSD 2020 Durango

NON ELS [ELS Hybrid][Addon] LSSD 2020 Durango 1.0.0

No permission to download
Hello peeps! After a little bit of work i got a quick 1 car release for y'all.
It's a 2020 Durango based off of Franklin County, GA. Which means it uses a all blue lighting setup.
The vehicle is a ELS/NON-ELS Hybrid. But it does NOT use 32 sirens and DOESN'T require the 32 siren script!

- Features -

ELS Controlled Lighting
ELS Controlled T/A
FCSO Based livery for LSSD
Realistic Interior and Wiring
Slideout Trunk
Working Takedowns
Working Alley Lights

⛖ Question & Answer ⛖
Q. Is this pack ELS, and if not, can you convert it? A. This pack is a ELS, NON-ELS hybrid which requires use of both systems
Q. Will there be a FiveM version? A. Short answer, No.
Q. The pack doesn't work? A. Double check, Especially if no one else is reporting the same issues
Q. Most of my lights are super screwed up but the T/A and some others? A. You might have another NON-ELS car interfering with this one
Q. The traffic advisor wont work or stays on? A. Make sure your ELS is working correctly and you installed the correct XML
Q. What format will the files come in? A. These files will come as a DLC List and will be Addons.
Q. Are these cars going to have reflective liveries like your last one? A. Maybe if people want it but I'm not planning on it.
Q. Will you release a Red and Blue Variant? A. No, This is strictly all blue.

- Vehicles -
2020 Durango - lssd20dur​

HOW TO INSTALL!!
Navigate to GTAV - mods - Update - x64 - dlcpacks
Drag and drop the "LSSD20DUR" folder
Next Navigate to GTAV - mods - Update - Update.rpf - common - data
Open dlclist.xml and add the following line
<Item>dlcpacks:/LSSD20DUR/</Item>
For the XML files place them in GTAV - ELS - pack_default
And your done. go ahead and load up your game!

Vehicle showcase by my man Nutty

If you have any issues feel free to join the Rocket Mods Discord https://discord.gg/6xHyEE9

As always....

DO NOT rip or republish my work (Don't be one of those people)
DO NOT Unlock ANY of my models
You are ALLOWED to EDIT the YTD files of the vehicles BUT CANNOT use the textures included on other vehicles WITHOUT my permission.

and if able give me credit if this car is used in yt vid or stream(Helps spread the word)

1.jpg
2.jpg
3.jpg
5.jpg
6.jpg
7.jpg
8.jpg
9.jpg
10.jpg
11.jpg
12.jpg
13.jpg