Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Code 3 RX-2700 Blaine County Sheriff's Office Pack

ELS Code 3 RX-2700 Blaine County Sheriff's Office Pack 2.0

No permission to download
Great pack, loved using these, skins could be a little bit better but other then that it's amazing, nicely done.
The only real problem i personally have is installing the "add-on" is a massive pain in the back unless you did that stuff before, or just use a DLC.rph from a diffirent mod. Waiting to see more work from you.
D
Its an amazing pack, with just a few issues.
1. When you say "Code 3" People are expecting only code 3 products on the car. Not a combo of 2-3 different Brands.
2. The skins can be improved, not bad but could be better
Othrin
Othrin
Thank you for your review. I appreciate the feedback. I would just like to take a moment to comment on the 2-3 different brands. I am hard pressed to find an agency that uses solely one brand on their emergency vehicles. These agencies in my purview are in the minority. Secondly, the title of the pack is "Code 3 RX-2700", and all of the vehicles in this pack that are marked with a lightbar have a Code 3 RX2700 pack, and the slicktop vehicles have main lighting consisting of a Code 3 Supervisor Flex, a Code 3 Stik Series Dashlight, a Code 3 Stik Series Rear Lightbar in the case of the SUVs and a Code 3 Wingman in the sedans. I used other manufacturers where appropriate since I don't have a Code 3 product currently that suits those needs. Lastly, these skins are a 3rd or 4th iteration, and I included many different varieties, however I encourage users to use their own liveries if they choose.

Once again, thank you for your feedback.
Back