Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Blaine County Sheriff Pack [ELS]

ELS Blaine County Sheriff Pack [ELS] 2.0

No permission to download
Proudly present you my BCSO Pack.Some Slicktops/some Marked

Full working Lods.Spotlight works as an Extralight.Toogle H to activate it.

Templates are Included

Cheers

Join my Discord for more https://discord.gg/v5UKZMACmJ

Skin is by @Chaz XL Designs.Check him out
CVPI Skin by @Tom3k.Check also his stuff out

Installation __ Models:Mods - Update - x64 - DlcPacks - Patchday (Most recent in your game) - dlc.rpf - x64 - levels - gta5 - vehicles.rpf (Replace/Drag and drop)

FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS:
Q: Why r ur lights so shiny pls help
A: I use QuantV with personal tweaks to make my lights bright, you will need something like this or another mod like it to make your lights as bright as mine.

Q: X isn't working why?
A: You may be doing something wrong, or I may have fucked something up. If you do find a bug or have a question please comment with a screenshot or video to give me a better idea of what is wrong and I will get back to you.

Q: My lightbar and windows are tinted
I try to fix those but sometimes it still happens. Go into vehicles.metafind the line that says diffusetint for the model and find the diffusetint value and replace the value with this<diffuseTint value="0x00FFFFFF" />

Please do not redistribute this pack, or any part of it including the liveries, or models, or screenshots, or use them in clans or public/private servers. Please do not upload this file or a part of it to any other site unless given explicit credit. Thanks for downloading. Please report the bugs in the comments before posting a review about them, it may be a misunderstanding or just an easy fix. Enjoy!

9.png
4.png
2.png
3.png
10.png
1.png
7.png
8.png
6.png
5.png
11.png
12.png
13.png
Author
Maurice97x
Downloads
Views
First release
Last update
Rating
0.00 star(s) 0 ratings

Latest updates

1. Fixes

Fixed an issue with texture in LODs Fixed brightness of the laptop in the marked ram
Back