Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
2021 Chevrolet Tahoe

ELS 2021 Chevrolet Tahoe 1.0.0

No permission to download
////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////

Assembled and prepared by: ЯΛBBIƬ® GTA V Development (previously Uniform12oh2)
Livery By: ЯΛBBIƬ® GTA V Development

////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////

Join my discord for project updates, community voting, work in progress previews, and much more!
Discord: https://discord.gg/bakhDTrhuW

Join my patreon for additional perks!
Patreon: https://www.patreon.com/therealrabbit

Donations are never required but much appreciated.
PayPal: https://www.paypal.me/uniform1202gaming
Cash App: https://cash.app/$rabbitdev

Please submit any vehicle bug reports to ЯΛBBIƬ® GTA V Development directly via Discord (#feedback), LSPDFR.com, or Facebook.

Disclaimer: I do not own the rights to any part, picture, or insignia depicted in this model(s).

This mod pack has undergone testing by multiple individuals and functions as intended. I do not offer support for vehicle
replacements rolling over or meta file alterations. If you lack basic knowledge on adding modded vehicles or modifying meta files, I recommend
educating yourself through forums and/or YouTube tutorials. I cannot be held responsible for any game malfunctions.

- This release is exclusively available on LSPDFR.com & Modification Universe.
- The lighting environmentals of this model have been tested with a modified visualsettings.dat and without additional graphic mods.
- Please refrain from claiming my work as your own or reuploading it to any website or forum.
- You are permitted to create alternative liveries using this release, provided you include a link to the original download.
- You may use this release to create social media content (e.g., YouTube, Facebook, Twitch, Kick, etc.).
- Physically modifying these vehicles without my explicit permission is prohibited.

********INSTALLATION:********

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
>>> Addon <<<
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
To install, navigate to the dlcpacks folder via OPEN IV
Drag and drop **xmastree21tahoe** into the dlcpacks folder

Add the dlc pack line to the dlclist.xml
Location: Grand Theft Auto V\mods\update\update.rpf\common\data
Add line: <Item>dlcpacks:/xmastree21tahoe/</Item>

>>> Replacement <<<
To install, navigate to the latest patch day that you install vehicles to (I've
found success with patchday26) and drag desired vehicle files into the patch day via OPEN IV (make backups of your game files)
Location: Grand Theft Auto V\mods\update\x64\dlcpacks\patchday**ng\dlc.rpf\x64\levels\gta5\vehicles.rpf

Install any ELS XML's with the pack via GTA V root folder

>>> ELS <<<
Install any ELS XML's with the pack via GTA V root folder
Grand Theft Auto V Screenshot 2024.07.20 - 18.39.54.02.pngGrand Theft Auto V Screenshot 2024.07.20 - 18.41.51.54.png
Grand Theft Auto V Screenshot 2024.07.20 - 18.41.08.64.pngGrand Theft Auto V Screenshot 2024.07.20 - 18.42.08.25.png
Author
rabbit Development
Downloads
Views
First release
Last update
Rating
0.00 star(s) 0 ratings

More resources from rabbit Development

Back