Website Setup

• Modification Universe is now live! You must sync your Discord account with the website to gain full access. To complete this process Login to the site. Find your username in the top Blue Bar and click on it. Then click Connected accounts and sign in with your discord account, this will unlock the full site.. Please create a help ticket if you are having issues. Please DO NOT CREATE MULTIPLE ACCOUNTS Thank You, - MU Management Team
2014 Dodge Charger Los Santos County Police

ELS 2014 Dodge Charger Los Santos County Police 1.0

No permission to download
Built this thing, the car is not based on the real department that the livery was made from. There are no known bugs but if you find something please let me know about it so I can fix it. The TA lights on the siren controller are matched to the rear deck TA. Template included. This is a replace vehicle, it replaces police2 but can work in any slot or as an addon if you know how to make it an addon vehicle. I hope you all enjoy this vehicle and let me know what you think.

To install
In OpenIV -> Mods -> Update -> X64 -> dlcpacks -> patchday22 -> dlc.rpf -> x64 -> levels -> gta5 -> Vehicle.rpf

Don't re-upload to other websites
Don't try to rip/unlock the model
Don't claim as your own
Don't try and resell the model

Come join my discord @ https://discord.gg/E9EV49A
Author
Horseman
Downloads
Views
First release
Last update
Rating