Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Resource icon

Ottawa Fire Service Megapack

EwanR 2006 JFF

Verified Member
EwanR 2006 JFF submitted a new resource:

Ottawa Fire Service Megapack - Ottawa Fire Service

13 Vehicles based on Ottawa Fire Service
Ladder 1: Based on Ladder 42
Ladder 2
Tower Ladder
Tower Ladder 2: Based on Ladder 35
Quint: Based on Ladder 13
Tiller
Command: Based on Safety 23
Squad: Based on Pumper 13A
Engine 1: Based on Pumper 31
Engine 2: Based on Pumper 55
Tanker 1: Based on Tanker 73
Tanker 4: Based on Tanker 41
Rescue 1: Based on HAZMAT 24
Rescue 2: Based on Rescue 71
Brush Engine: Based on HAZMAT 23

Read more about this resource...

Do you plan other citys in canada to like brockville
rn im working on a toronto fire Department and ottawa fire department retro pack. I'm also going to do a few countys andother plances like niagra falls, montreal, quebec city, thunder bay and sarnia. once those have been finished ill do their retro packs and ill get started on other cities.

rn im working on a toronto fire Department and ottawa fire department retro pack. I'm also going to do a few countys andother plances like niagra falls, montreal, quebec city, thunder bay and sarnia. once those have been finished ill do their retro packs and ill get started on other cities.
noice a bigger toronto fire dept mod

it will go with the current toronto fire service megapack which was made by somebody else.
but it feels there was something missin and a funfact to me i lik fire units which has uncommon colors like blue or black and so

i excited to see canadian un common colors to same as uncommon us fire unit engines
heres a sneak peak at the ottawa fire department retro pack. some work needs to be done but this is the yellow truck

Attachments

• Screenshot (12).png
    Screenshot (12).png
    2.6 MB · Views: 32
Back