Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Florida Highway Patrol

Florida Highway Patrol Public Beta Update 5

No permission to download

Trp. Keaton

Verified Member
Trp. Keaton submitted a new resource:

Florida Highway Patrol - Sunshine State

*FHP RELEASES INTO PUBLIC BETA!!*
Hello everyone! The FHP pack is now finally released into public beta! It has been in the works for a very long time, almost 2 years, as I try my very best to make it a realistic as I can. I already have something's covered in the read me which I recommend you read. But so far, about $300 has been put into this pack to be released completely free for everyone to enjoy, so I really hope you do like it.

This is...

Read more about this resource...

what vehicles are included... I could look at the pics and figure it out but want to be 100% sure its the right vehicles... TY for this as well since I live in FL and love the look of FHP.. 5 Stars

what vehicles are included... I could look at the pics and figure it out but want to be 100% sure its the right vehicles... TY for this as well since I live in FL and love the look of FHP.. 5 Stars
So the pack is not 100% completed. But it contains Crown Vic, Chargers, Tahoes, Explorers, and so on. Currently there is about 50 so cars available for use, and when the pack is done should be around 70

alright, thank you for the information, I look forward to using the pack when its done..... (y)(y)(y)(y)

Back