Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Latest posts

Chicago Fire Department Textures for Medic4523's Spartan Gladiator Classic (MX7000)

Chicago Fire Department Textures for Medic4523's Spartan Gladiator Classic (MX7000) 2023-05-23

No permission to download

NewYorkFireBuffer775

Verified Member
NewYorkFireBuffer775 submitted a new resource:

Chicago Fire Department Textures for Medic4523's Spartan Gladiator Classic (MX7000) - Chicago Fire Department textures for Medic4523's Spartan Gladiator Classic pack.

Here is a Chicago Fire Department texture pack for Medic4523's Spartan Gladiator Classic (MX7000) pack. Chicago Fire Department has one of these Spartan Gladiators still running on the streets of Chicago responding to calls.

Medic4523's Spartan Gladiator Classic (MX7000): https://modification-universe.com/f...ladiator-classic-mx7000-rotator-lightbar.687/

Also, one important thing, since Chicago Fire Department trucks tend to have the red wheels, I recommend...

Read more about this resource...

And I know it's been a while since I have been posting my mods to here. I was too busy with college and important stuff. I will try to upload my stuff to here if I have time.

Back