Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
PulseEMS

PulseEMS 2.0

No permission to download
PulseEMS is a RAGE plugin steering away from the conventional criminal experience and bringing more EMS related features.
Join the Discord Server

How to install PulseEMS 2.0

1.) Drag and drop all the files from the PulseEMS.rar archive into your Grand Theft Auto V folder.
2.) Launch OpenIV and navigate to the following path: mods/update/x64/dlcpacks.
3.) Open the additional content folder in the PulseEMS archive to find the emsprops dlc pack.
4.) Place the dlc pack in mods/update/x64/dlcpacks.
5.) Next, go to mods/update/update.rpf/common/data right-click the dlclist.xml, click edit, and add
<Item>dlcpacks:/emsprops/</Item>

Mod Requirements
• RAGE Plugin Hook
• A legal copy of GTA5 (Retail, Epic Games or Steam)
• RageNativeUI 1.9.2 Download here
• RagePluginHook
• NAduio - Included

Current Callouts
• Non-Emergency Transport
• Gunshot Wound
• Overdose

Consider Message
• I suddenly decided to provide a public version of PulseEMS 2.0. This was a beta version, that was exclusive to members of the HSFR Registry. This version does have limited and not fully indepth callouts. PulseEMS 2.0 is planned out in phases. Including limited basic release, Patient update (adds more patient assessments etc & callouts) and more.
• Please leave the Characters.xml file ALONE!. If you change the name of the character name it will crash. Characters haven't been fully added yet. This will come in the next update (HSFR Registry)

Contact Me
For bugs, suggestions, questions please join the discord server and ask there. I will respond a lot quicker.
For previews of PulseEMS check out my YouTube Channel: Click Here

Keep in mind PulseEMS 2.0 is a beta/early access release. More in-depth features and experiences coming soon.

To Get a Patient hold the E key when near.
  • Love
Reactions: Quasar
Author
HazeStudioFR
Downloads
Views
First release
Last update
Rating
0.00 star(s) 0 ratings
Back