Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Latest posts

What does it do?

Dynamic Density spices up your game by adding rush hour traffic, there is the Morning, Lunch, and Evening rush! The times for each Rush are configurable via INI. You can also configure the density of peds and vehicles during rush hour. The density is also affected by the weather, so if its snowing; there's much less peds/vehs. It's all configurable though!

Requirements

RPH

Notes:

There is a performance impact depending on the multiplier, if you are experiencing performance issues lower the multiplier. This is a engine limitation, not something I can fix; More models = less frames. If you are on a low to mid range system I wouldn't go above 5x. With a AMD Ryzen 5 5600 and a RTX 2060 Super on 10x I get about 30FPS with LSPDFR running + extra scripts, and QuantV. Do with that what you will.

For the best experience, I recommend setting `Chase.DisableTrafficDensityAdjustments = true` in your LSPDFR INI, by default this value is set to false, and it makes it so there is much less traffic during pursuits.

This mod was inspired by Code Master's Velocity for ScriptHookV.net. I just added way more features, made everything configurable, ported it to RPH, and optimized it. No code was taken from Velocity, it was all written manually.

For any questions, comments, or concerns, join my discord.
Author
AstroBurgers
Downloads
Views
First release
Last update
Rating
0.00 star(s) 0 ratings

More resources from AstroBurgers

Back