Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Latest posts

Dylan H.

Lately I've been very interested in Land Management Law Enforcement or Firefighting as a possible career endeavor. I've always had a love for natural resources, camping, boating and fishing ever since I was young. Since USFS had the most references available I selected that first. In the future I'm planning on doing US Fish and Wildlife, Bureau of Land Management, and National Parks Service. With that being said I'm starting my project off with a bang. I have almost completed the Turtle Tracks Ballistic Vest (Pictures Below). My good friend Zoebert modeled the vest for me, I finished it off with some textures, materials and a good old rigging job. The vest it's self is 4k tris, I am planning on reducing that by deleting some of the interior that won't be seen. I will do LOD's as well once I get L0 to it's final stage.

I'd like to thank RangerRick for his help with references and speaking with me about LEO careers, Five0 for references, CJ24 for his help with a texture compression problem I was having, AgentDZN, Maple, Prod, and INSAN1TY for keeping me motivated and providing me with vehicles to texture for this project, Joshua Tanner for his guidance on EUP development as well as badges I will use for future Updates. (If I've left anyone out let me know)

I'm absolutely open to suggestions, comments, criticism, and assistance.
FEMALE VEST 2.png
FEMALE VEST.png
MALE VEST 2.png
MALE VEST.png

Lately I've been very interested in Land Management Law Enforcement or Firefighting as a possible career endeavor. I've always had a love for natural resources, camping, boating and fishing ever since I was young. Since USFS had the most references available I selected that first. In the future I'm planning on doing US Fish and Wildlife, Bureau of Land Management, and National Parks Service. With that being said I'm starting my project off with a bang. I have almost completed the Turtle Tracks Ballistic Vest (Pictures Below). My good friend Zoebert modeled the vest for me, I finished it off with some textures, materials and a good old rigging job. The vest it's self is 4k tris, I am planning on reducing that by deleting some of the interior that won't be seen. I will do LOD's as well once I get L0 to it's final stage.

I'd like to thank RangerRick for his help with references and speaking with me about LEO careers, Five0 for references, CJ24 for his help with a texture compression problem I was having, AgentDZN, Maple, Prod, and INSAN1TY for keeping me motivated and providing me with vehicles to texture for this project, Joshua Tanner for his guidance on EUP development as well as badges I will use for future Updates. (If I've left anyone out let me know)

I'm absolutely open to suggestions, comments, criticism, and assistance.
Looks really good, Dylan!! Keep the details comin!

Back