Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Spartan Gladiator Evolution (2011+) Pack [w/VG+]

Spartan Gladiator Evolution (2011+) Pack [w/VG+] 1.1

No permission to download

medic4523

Director
Staff member
medic4523 submitted a new resource:

Spartan Gladiator Evolution (2011+) Pack [w/VG+] - Engines, ladders, and rescues all on the Spartan Gladiator Evolution (2011+) chassis in non-ELS!

⏬ INFORMATION - CREDITS - INSTRUCTIONS ⏬

Please do not share or post this download on any other platform. These models are released on MU ONLY. These models and contents are property of medic4523 and those listed in the credits.
Feel free to create custom skins and share with the community. Proper credit should given back to the model author(s), along with a link to the original model download.

*When skinning the mid-mount platform, the bucket mesh seems to be inverted and doesn't...​

Read more about this resource...

Is the ladder suppost to work on fivem?
Unfortunately no.. vehicle gadgets + is a ragehook plugin and no one can make it work in fivem. we have been working a long time to find something to make them both climable and work in fivem for a very long time but havent found solutions yet.

Unfortunately no.. vehicle gadgets + is a ragehook plugin and no one can make it work in fivem. we have been working a long time to find something to make them both climable and work in fivem for a very long time but havent found solutions yet.
Oh ok i see! Thanks for your answer :)

There may be some light at the end of the tunnel, but more work must be done, before making any sort of updates
I'll stay aware of any update models are insane :D thanks

Hey guys! I want to draw a livery of LACoFD HazMat 43 station. But I don't have access to download.
Also I promise not to post model files to third party sites.

I also wanted to ask.
I was invited here by a friend and he said that if I use this service, I can't use others to download models and draw livery on them.
Is this true or false?

would I be able to walk or climb on the ladder? because I walked through it instead of on it

would I be able to walk or climb on the ladder? because I walked through it instead of on it
Not in this pack, its still got the older style ladder system. Vg+ does not allow for collisions to make them climbable. Check out the new spartan gladiator classic pack and try the 75’ quint to see the new ladder system that is making progress. Unsure on medics exact plans on adapting it to the already released trucks

Not in this pack, its still got the older style ladder system. Vg+ does not allow for collisions to make them climbable. Check out the new spartan gladiator classic pack and try the 75’ quint to see the new ladder system that is making progress. Unsure on medics exact plans on adapting it to the already released trucks
I try the ELS version and most of the Medics pack as well but it seems like you cant climb on the ladder. im pretty sure i saw some video on YT that you can walk on the ladder tho

I try the ELS version and most of the Medics pack as well but it seems like you cant climb on the ladder. im pretty sure i saw some video on YT that you can walk on the ladder tho
Probably ace’s videos he uses invisible blocks propped under ladder. It is not possible to climb the els truck ladders any other way

Probably ace’s videos he uses invisible blocks propped under ladder. It is not possible to climb the els truck ladders any other way
ahh i see. then probably waiting for Medics, it would be so cool to walk on it 😁

ahh i see. then probably waiting for Medics, it would be so cool to walk on it 😁
Like i said try the newest spartan non els pack. It works in single player too. The 75’ quint has a fully climbable ladder.

Back