Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
SAHP & Friends

SAHP & Friends 1.1

No permission to download

JCookGrime

Administrator
Staff member
JCookGrime submitted a new resource:

SAHP & Friends - Its like, state and stuff

Hi,

Its SAHP & Friends.. a bunch of vehicles. Based on things Ive seen, also some things I made up.

Dont claim it as your own, rip /unlock/reupload.. yknow, dont be a dick.

discord.gg/jcookgrime

Vehicles:

San Andreas Highway Patrol:
state1 - 14 Charger w/ Javelin
state2 - 18 Tahoe w/ Javelin
state3 - 18 Charger w/ Pursuit
state4 - 18 Charger Ghost
state5 - 18 Charger Slicktop
state6 - 18 Charger w/ Valor
state7 - 18 Mustang Unmarked
state8 - 18 Tahoe Slicktop CVE
state9 - 14 Tahoe w/...

Read more about this resource...

Is there a way to make these vehicles have red and blue lights love the pack but like red and blue

Hey!! This is a great pack - nice vehicles, and I love the lighting with the Code 3 Pursuit lightbar!!

I've been working on making some GSP liveries for the Chargers and Tahoes in the pack. I was wondering about something - I noticed that some of the livery texture file slots don't follow that standard/usual naming of "whatevervehicle_sign_1". In this pack, state1 (the 14 Charger) does. But, state3 for example, is "2018 Charger 4K". If I wanted to add multiple liveries to a single vehicle model, can I change that name to allow for the extra liveries to be selected in game? With the other naming style, I know I can just add "_sign_2", etc , for the extra liveries. I tried an "_sign_1" or "_2" to your naming, and it didn't seem to work. Is that something permanently set in the model itself - a single livery only? Or, is there something I can adjust?

thanks in advance!

My game keeps crashing can I have help What is the packfile and Limit supposed to be??

Back