Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Pierce Arrow XT Pack [VG+]

Pierce Arrow XT Pack [VG+] 1.0

No permission to download

medic4523

Director
Staff member
medic4523 submitted a new resource:

Pierce Arrow XT Pack [VG+] - Pierce Arrow XT Pack [VG+]

⏬ INFORMATION - CREDITS - INSTRUCTIONS ⏬

Please do not share or post this download on any other platform. These models are released on MU ONLY. These models and contents are property of medic4523 and those listed in the credits.
Feel free to create custom skins and share with the community. Proper credit should given back to the model author(s), along with a link to the original model download.

View attachment 844View attachment 845

⏬ SUPPORT ⏬

Support is available for any...

Read more about this resource...

Sorry, I'm a little new to vehicle mods, but why doesn't my ladder engine load properly and the rest do? I only get the first have of the firetruck that looks like a big rig detached from its cargo, but not the second half with the actual ladder.

Sorry, I'm a little new to vehicle mods, but why doesn't my ladder engine load properly and the rest do? I only get the first have of the firetruck that looks like a big rig detached from its cargo, but not the second half with the actual ladder.
that is the tiller tractor, you need to download the seperate tiller trailer file from the website. Gta does not allow the truck to be one piece. You have to connect them like a semi trailer

um, I don't know if its just me but my siren sounds like a cop car in this fire truck only and i cant add any sirens to it

why do most of the vehicles say not released in the added vehicles menu when i try to spawn them?

Because they aren’t released yet
well yeah i had to leave didn't finish asking what i wanted to ....so when they release just add them to open iv right? ty for your help i feel so dumb lol

well yeah i had to leave didn't finish asking what i wanted to ....so when they release just add them to open iv right? ty for your help i feel so dumb lol
Yes exactly, but watch for the Medic4523 DLC updates. As part of those updates, we go in and remove the "not released" tag from the vehicles that will be releasing soon.

The vehicles keep crashing my game on the loading screen I downloaded everything right so can someone help me?

The vehicles keep crashing my game on the loading screen I downloaded everything right so can someone help me?
Did you install the required gameconfig, heapadjuster, packfilelimitadjuster, per the instructions in the dlc to prevent crashing.

Did you install the required gameconfig, heapadjuster, packfilelimitadjuster, per the instructions in the dlc to prevent crashing.
If you need more help please ask in the mu discord it will be a million times easier to help you there.

I swapped the Enginge to Firetruk and changed the ELS file to match, but the lights arent working for me
The replace pack is currently setup for the non els trucks that is why it is giving you an issue. Are you familliar with editing carvariations files?

Back