Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Los Santos Metropolitan Police Department Pack

Los Santos Metropolitan Police Department Pack 1.0.0

No permission to download

Scorpionfam07

Verified Member
Scorpionfam07 submitted a new resource:

Los Santos Metropolitan Police Department Pack - NON ELS Rotator pack based off of LVMPD

Hello Peeps
Today i bring you a non els pack i have been working on for the past month.
This pack was made because i wanted to learn how to do rotators in NON-ELS and this was the outcome.
so it isnt meant to be perfect just meant to be a fun pack.

this pack also comes with optional 8k textures (readme for the textures is in the file)

i hope you enjoy the pack it includes 10 vehicles which are:

ls11cvpi - 2011 Ford Crown Victoria - new/old design
ls11cvpik9 - 2011 Ford Crown...​

Read more about this resource...

Thank you very much. Great bag. I love it. After installation, there is a problem. May I ask, after installation, the car package and the vehicle are all normal, but the alarm lights and alarms cannot be started. Is it my fault? The whole thing has been modified

Thank you very much. Great bag. I love it. After installation, there is a problem. May I ask, after installation, the car package and the vehicle are all normal, but the alarm lights and alarms cannot be started. Is it my fault? The whole thing has been modified
Yes. these cars should work so something you did or something in your game is messing them up.

Without the error code, the vehicle will spawn normally, but the alarm and lights will not turn on, only the car horn sounds. Should I check the place?

Yes. these cars should work so something you did or something in your game is messing them up.
Without the error code, the vehicle will spawn normally, but the alarm and lights will not turn on, only the car horn sounds. Should I check the place?

The only advice i can really give online is.
1. find the carcol for the car that is screwing up in the carcols.meta.
2. change the Carcol ID at the top of the cars carcols
3. go to the carvariation for the car and change siren the siren ID to the one you made in the carcol meta

我能在网上真正给出的唯一建议是。
1. 在 carcols.meta 中找到发生故障的汽车的 carcol。
2.更改汽车carcols顶部的Carcol ID
3. 转到汽车的 carvariation 并将 siren 的 siren ID 更改为您在 carcol meta 中创建的 ID
OK,thanks

I LOVE this pack! ... Is there anyway to change out the lightbar? That is the only hold up for my Chief. :(

Back