Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
PA Inspired Multi-Dept. Livery Pack

TEXTURE PA Inspired Multi-Dept. Livery Pack 1.0

No permission to download
THIS IS A TEXTURE PACK ONLY AND DOES NOT CONTAIN MODELS. DOWNLOAD LINK IS INCLUDED BELOW.

This is a livery pack based on multiple western Pennsylvania police departments. Models are from @JCookGrime Paleto Bay Police Pack. This is an initial release. I will be adding liveries for the rest of the pack in the future, as well as improvements and some K9 versions of existing liveries. Hope you enjoy!

PBPD1- Harmony Twp Police Tahoe Slicktop, Elizabeth Twp inspired.
PBPD5- Allegheny County Port Authority Police Crown Victoria.
PBPD6- San Andreas State Trooper F-150 PPV, PSP inspired.
PBPD7- City of Los Santos Police Impala, City of Pittsburgh inspired with Tree of Life memorial graphic.

DOWNLOAD LINK FOR MODELS. https://modification-universe.com/forums/resources/els-paleto-bay-police.532/

CHECK IT OUT: This pack was recently featured in an episode of DevinPlays LSPDFR: @DevinPlays

It was mentioned to me these work on other base models as well, I will try and include the base devs in the update for this pack.

Please use responsibly.
20210917181541_1.jpg
20210917192629_1.jpg
20210918144217_1.jpg
20210918144925_1.jpg
20210918144359_1.jpg
Author
dskirkham5633
Downloads
Views
First release
Last update
Rating
5.00 star(s) 2 ratings

More resources from dskirkham5633

Latest reviews

Its always nice to see someone creating some smaller department skins. Hope to see more from you in the future. Ill certainly use some of these in videos, as well.
dskirkham5633
dskirkham5633
There's 2 police packs in progress already and more to come! I will check out your channel and be on the lookout. Thanks for your download and support.
Def be using the Harmony in a vid.
dskirkham5633
dskirkham5633
Thank you! Please share the link for the vid with me and send some screenshots. I may add a matching texture for the charger if you end up liking this.
Back