Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
MBM4523 DLC PACK

DOWNLOAD ME FIRST MBM4523 DLC PACK 2.24

No permission to download
Everything perfect but engine7, rescue7 , rescue7a, rescue9d , tender9a , tender9c , tower7 this fire trucks lights are not working, @medic4523 please help me, i tired every method but after update it's not working and i also try with other sirenSettings value but it's broken, please help !!
I love the mods, but Im running into an issue. OIV installer keeps giving me a fatal error when I try and install
im having such a horrible time downloading it, one dlc with replace and one without super confusing.
medic4523
medic4523
It just depends if you want meta files to replace the stock firetruck and ambulance, or not. Replace does... Do not replace does not.
Ez to install and game actually didn't crash on the first load, which in itself is a first
Nice
Everything you release is pure gold, Great stuff overall, Probably the best around.

There might be little bugs here and there but everything works fine, All the downloads have detailed instructions and everything normally works in game like it should.
I'm a little new, i was just wondering if this works in FiveM?
everything is perfect
I need to know where to download a working Vehicle GadgetsPlus...
D
amazing
Amazing, Just pure DEDICATION!
Love the work keep it up!
D
Am-az-ing AMAZING
D
Arguably the best DLC Pack I've ever used.
Back