Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
[ELS Hybrid] Georgia State Patrol Unit 756

[ELS Hybrid] Georgia State Patrol Unit 756 2.0.0

No permission to download
[ELS Hybrid] Georgia State Patrol Unit 756
Thank you all for the continued support! This model has been in development since December 2nd, so it's safe to say it is as accurate as I can get it to the time being. Regular updates will come as they come up. There are a few things that you need to know before proceeding with this file. First off, extra 10 is not being used currently. If you turn it on, you will see two red lights pop up in the lightbar, DISREGARD THIS. I am future proofing this vehicle for something amazing that might come soon. A few other things. This is a hybrid between els and non-els. This means some lights are els, others are non-els. This is why it is setup as a DLC pack. The slot is currently FBI. I assume you know how to change it to different slots if you are even thinking about it. Iif not, look up a YouTube tutorial, I AM NOT YOUTUBE. Again, thanks to everyone for the continued support.
This is probably the most accurate Georgia State patrol vehicle you will see on this sit, and updates will come regularly. More vehicle's, including slicktops, will come shortly.
The livery is reflective! This does mean the livery really can't be changed, but you can try.

Thanks to fullsemiautomatic, joshz, Peachy, and many many others for continued support. I hope you all use this file to it's full potential!

Join my discord server!: https://discord.gg/8xZAz27cHw

Files Include:
Credits
Read Mee
Terms of Service
DLC Pack
Vehicle Files (Use the DLC pack!!!!!!!!)
ELS XML
Vehicle Livery for unit number edits if wanted
DLC List XML

Reactions: Rogue Thunder
Author
BiscuitHead Modifications
Downloads
Views
First release
Last update
Rating
5.00 star(s) 1 ratings

Latest updates

1. Miscellaneous Updates

- Added a wheel tilt - Lowered the base to make it look like all the weight from the equipment...

Latest reviews

Nice to see something from my state
Back