Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
2018 Tahoe Breast Cancer Awareness Month Livery (4K)

2018 Tahoe Breast Cancer Awareness Month Livery (4K) 1.0

No permission to download
Hi everyone, it's been a while since I did a free release so here you guys go! I wanted to make something for BCA month so this is what I came up with. If I have enough time I shall also create an ambulance and engine to go with the fly car. Hope you guys enjoy it!

My discord: https://discord.gg/6zbeKm5AZ7

2018 Tahoe Breast Awareness Month
- 2018 Tahoe by Georgie Moon

FuTuR Designs Terms Of Service
• You are not allowed to claim credit for the items made by the me.
• You are not allowed to re-sell or share textures made by me. (This includes to friends).
• You are not allowed to leak any items purchased. (This includes friends, if you want to hand it to a dev to put it in your server mention it when paying or contact myself directly for permission).
• All transactions are final and there are no refunds. Back charging will get you banned permanently. If there’s ever an issue or accidental payment contact me directly!
• If you are caught breaking the TOS you will be banned with no exceptions!
• I only accept payment through PayPal and in EURO's! Always send through friends and Family
• Commercial use is allowed but I need to be notified when using my work for commercial purposes and depending on it I may charge more.
• Do not attempt to recreate my skins in any way shape or form. Doing so will get you banned even if the skin you’re making remotely resembles mine.

Grand Theft Auto V 18_10_2021 11_01_27.png
Grand Theft Auto V 18_10_2021 11_01_18.png
Grand Theft Auto V 18_10_2021 11_00_50.png
Grand Theft Auto V 18_10_2021 11_00_32.png
Grand Theft Auto V 18_10_2021 11_00_25.png
Grand Theft Auto V 18_10_2021 11_00_16.png
Author
FuTuR_FrEaKzZz
Downloads
Views
First release
Last update