Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
2008 HUMMER H2 SWAT

2008 HUMMER H2 SWAT 1.0

No permission to download
About This File
2008 Hummer H2 SWAT

- fbi2 2008 Hummer H2 SWAT

Vehicle has ELS takedowns on the lightbar

Livery, Light setup and equipment are fictional.

VEHICLE MODEL INSTALLATION

Drag and drop the vehicle files at this path using OpenIV make sure to be in "edit mode".

\mods\update\x64\dlcpacks\patchday20ng\dlc.rpf\x64\levels\gta5\vehicles.rpf

or at the latest patchdayxng

ELS VCF/XML INSTALLATION

(Lights will not work without it at all)

To install simply place the provided vcf file at this path.

Grand Theft Auto V\ELS\pack_default

I Know the livery is really basic but i kinda rushed the livery cause i was busy. Feel free to make your own just dont rip mine.

If you have issues with handling change the handling to PATRIOT even though when i tested it, it worked fine with FBI2.

Video Preview:

Known bugs:

- Side step is pure black when its not suppose to be, material is being stubborn i will fix this when i can in the future.

- Some of the rear light modules under the trunk are floating a bit if you take a really close look (noticed that after uploading will update as well when i can)

- Lightbar is probably overscaled

DISCLAIMERS:

- PLEASE DO NOT RIP OR REUPLOAD THIS FILE OR PARTS OF IT ANYWHERE. PLEASE REPSECT THE WORK SOMEONE ELSE HAS DONE.

- I WOULDNT BE ABLE TO MAKE THIS WITHOUT ALL OF THE PEOPLE MENTIONED IN THE CREDITS.

- IF I FORGOT ANYONE/ANTYHING IN THE CREDITS LET ME KNOW AND I WILL FIX IT ASAP.

- USE THIS MOD AT YOUR OWN RISK I AM NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR ANY DAMAGES TO YOUR GAME IF YOU SOMEHOW MESS THIS UP!!! ALSO USE A MODS FOLDER.

- IF THERE IS SOMETHING WRONG WITH THE VEHICLES SUCH AS BUGS, LODs ETC DONT LEAVE NEGATIVE REVIEWS SAYING "ITS BROKEN" LEAVE A COMMENT AND TELL ME WHAT IS WRONG SO I CAN FIX IT.

- DONT LEAVE BAD REVIEWS BECAUSE YOU CAN'T INSTALL THE VEHICLE OR NEED HELP WITH INSTALLATION USE THE COMMENTS SECTION YOU WILL BE IGNORED IN THE REVIEWS.

- ALSO REVIEWS SAYING "YOUR VEHICLE SUCKS" ETC ARE NOT HELPFULL SAY WHAT YOU LIKE WHAT YOU DONT SO YOU GIVE ME PROPER FEEDBACK.

FAQ:

Q:Will you add this or this or remove this part of equipment/lights from the vehicle?

A:NO, the vehicle is fictional its based on my imagination this is how i like it

Q:My lights are null or too dim how can i fix it?

A:You need a custom visualsettings.dat for bright emergency lights (for example Radiance V).

Q:My windows and lightbar have tint how to fix?

A:Either take the tint off with a trainer or go at you vehicle meta and replace this line under the vehicle slot that has the issue.

<diffuseTint value="0x00FFFFFF" />

(you shouldnt have this issue with this model since i fixed it)

Q:Am i allowed to make and post Skins/Liveries for this vehicle pack?

A:By all means you can this is why templates are included but please DO NOT REUPLOAD THE VEHICLE FILES.

You are only allowed to upload the textures you made in the vehicle texture session.

(PS: If i dont have templates included its because i forgot to upload them

you can always check which base model is which by looking in the credits and get the template through the dev file)

Q:I want you to make me custom cars for my five m community/make this Non-ELS from ELS and vice versa/do this request/commision can you do it for me?

A:Sorry but i dont have the time for it and i dont do them anyway. However i do apreciate your offers and i am charmed.

CREDITS:

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Credits for Dev parts
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

BASE MODEL:

- 2008 HUMMER H2
- Converted to SA by RUSTAM
- Converted to GTA5 by BlueGhost

LIGHTS:

- Whelen Liberty modeled by RoegonTV

Generic LED Light Package uploaded by Bueno

- Modeled and textured by Bueno
- Extensive support from Voodoo

EQUIPMENT:

Panasonic Toughbook uploaded by CAP'N CRUNCH

- Credits to Panasonic for their design
- Panasonic Toughbook Modeled, Textured by Cap'n Crunch. Textures by Cap'n Crunch. Converted to V by VooDoo
- Screenshots by VooDoo (only had time to get zmod ss's)

Trunk Equipment (donuts and ecolas is also importnant equipment for swat as well)

- Rockstar

LIVERIES:

- Livery was made by panos_zaf using paint.net

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
All of the pieces were assembled by panoszaf and made into a 2008 Hummer SWAT vehicle
FIrst of all i want to thank all of the people above who made the dev parts and uploaded them for Free unlocked. It is hard to find good dev parts so thank you to everyone who uploads dev parts for free
If i forgot anything/anyone in the credits please let me know and i will add you/fix it.

Also i want to thank people who make tutorials on how to make vehicles in gta v such as BlackJesus and BritishGamer88 since there aren't many tutorials
out there either i wouldn't be able to do anything in zmodeler without those tutorials
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
- I also want to thank British from blucoatnetworks for getting me into making cars and helping me getting started with zmodeler
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
- program used to make the vehicles was zmodeler 3
- program used to edit some of the textures was paint.net
ss1.png.6c3d59825e8f2602402e8c8e2fb79e02.png
ss2.png.b7d151b01358ce754cc6595d9bf28f8b.png
ss3.png.0fe878648f137776d75eb6f2867bd1af.png
ss4.png.aaa6164e86f2f359adf15733f6c231ed.png
ss5.png.06c4f2e58c0dc48c5d75008553a455b6.png
ss6.png.0ed05111289fa051d6a44ec885cc7c98.png
Author
panos_zaf
Downloads
Views
First release
Last update