Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Status
Not open for further replies.

Modification Universe

Director
Staff member
MODIFICATION UNIVERSE SELLER PROGRAM
PLEASE READ THIS ENTIRE POST TO DETERMINE IF YOU ARE ELIGIBLE TO SELL WITHIN MU

The Modification Universe Seller Program is simple by design, as a developer you will be allowed to apply for the seller program. Once you apply your application will then be reviewed by the Management Team. If you are accepted into the program you will then be required to fill out the proper paper work and purchase your Seller License, once that is complete you are then able to post items for sale on the marketplace.

Modification Universe reserves the right to remove ANYONE from its seller program for ANY reason it sees fit without question.

Program Statements:

Thank you for your interest in the Modification Universe Seller Program, a lot of time and thought has went into developing this process. A member of the staff team will reach out to you should you decide to apply. A detailed setup will be available after you get accepted into the program.

Program Requirements:

1- Sellers must already be a member of the community as a general developer.
2- Sellers must be at least 16 years old. Sellers that are 16 or 17 are required to have a parent sign the required forms along with yourself.
3- Sellers must be in good standing withing the Modification Universe Community.
4- Sellers must only list items that are of their own doing, or have the written permission of the additional developers on file with Modification Universe to sell their product.
5- Sellers must provide all documentation required during the onboarding process for a Seller License.
6- Sellers must have an active, in good standing fully "Verified" PayPal account. If 16 or 17 your parent must have the same.

Commonly Asked Questions:

Q: How much does a Seller License cost?
A: A Seller License is $24 per year. This includes your permission to sell, as well as your yearly VIP Membership.

Q: How do I get paid?
A: After you receive your seller account access, you will be able to add your PayPal email address to your account. After you link your PayPal email, when a item you list is purchased the money goes directly to your PayPal. Modification Universe does not ever see any money from an asset transaction. This will in turn unlock the asset for the customer.

Q: Am I able to block certain people from purchasing things that I list for sale?
A: Yes, you are able to block accounts from purchasing your items.

Q: Am I able to limit the amount of times someone can download the item after they purchase it?
A: You are able to set certain limits on downloads.

Q: Can any of the requirements for the Seller Program be relaxed
A: No, all of the requirements that are in the seller program are there for a reason. Under no circumstances will any requirement be relaxed or lifted.

Meet all of the requirements and decided you are ready to apply?
CLICK HERE

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back